We all have to realize that stocking him wont get us anywhere. He is a regular person just like us. He just does big things. Its sad to see that we spend most of our time looking up information on him. We have jobs just like he does. does anyone else think that this stocking thing has gone a little to far? I know I do.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU
What brought this on? Someone stalking Mr. Pattinson? Someone do something to the guy? Sorry I don't watch the news much, and never entertainment news.

However I did once hear how Mr. Pattinson took a stalker of his out to dinner once when he was having a bad day. If thats true, wouldn't he sort of bear some responsibility for encouraging the nuts?
NYC Twi-Stalkers almost got RPattz killed by a cab because they were chasing him. I for one do not find the attraction for Robert outside of his characters he plays. He looks a bit funky both literally and figuratively. But hey clean hair is a choice. Anyway, ITA with OP.

These stalkers need to get their diploma, go to college and do something with their lives that will give back to the world in a positive way. I love the Twilight Saga, but I'm a twenty-five year old woman with two young sons under the age of three. No one from the cast pays my bills so I need to work. I also need to spend time making my own stamp in the world. These young ladies and, I guess the old ones too, need to get a grip on reality and realize that some chick named Neda in Iran died today because she was simply watching/participating in a protest for the freedom of her country. And it was captured on video phone. Obama just signed a crazy good anti-tabacco bill that will hopefully prevent more minors from using f***. Gas prices are dropping as the demand for oil continues to be at an all time high. Which means that prices will got up. The Dow Jones dropped 193 points today. There is some serious stuff going on in this world. And it's great we have this awesome series to escape to when things get rough, but we do have to let it go. You have to find balance.

When I was ten, my parents expected me to have watched the news, read at least one paper national and local paper, discuss major events in all areas during dinner and then write about it. But they were also the kind of parents that would sit around and watch Roseanne and Cheers and fight about different Star Trek series. You can do both. Maybe these girls just need some guidance.
VICTORIA I THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT REALLY GETS WHAT IM SAYING. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID.

Victoria C. Trower said:
NYC Twi-Stalkers almost got RPattz killed by a cab because they were chasing him. I for one do not find the attraction for Robert outside of his characters he plays. He looks a bit funky both literally and figuratively. But hey clean hair is a choice. Anyway, ITA with OP.

These stalkers need to get their diploma, go to college and do something with their lives that will give back to the world in a positive way. I love the Twilight Saga, but I'm a twenty-five year old woman with two young sons under the age of three. No one from the cast pays my bills so I need to work. I also need to spend time making my own stamp in the world. These young ladies and, I guess the old ones too, need to get a grip on reality and realize that some chick named Neda in Iran died today because she was simply watching/participating in a protest sfor the freedom of her country. And it was captured on video phone. Obama just signed a crazy good anti-tabacco bill that will hopefully prevent more minors from using f***. Gas prices are dropping as the demand for oil continues to be at an all time high. Which means that prices will got up. The Dow Jones dropped 193 points today. There is some serious stuff going on in this world. And it's great we have this awesome series to escape to when things get rough, but we do have to let it go. You have to find balance.

When I was ten, my parents expected me to have watched the news, read at least on paper, discuss major events in all areas during dinner and then write about it. But they were also the kind of parents that would sit around and watch Roseanne and Cheers. You can do both. Maybe these girls just need some guidance.
Nicely said!!!

Victoria C. Trower said:

These stalkers need to get their diploma, go to college and do something with their lives that will give back to the world in a positive way. I love the Twilight Saga, but I'm a twenty-five year old woman with two young sons under the age of three. No one from the cast pays my bills so I need to work. I also need to spend time making my own stamp in the world. These young ladies and, I guess the old ones too, need to get a grip on reality and realize that some chick named Neda in Iran died today because she was simply watching/participating in a protest for the freedom of her country. And it was captured on video phone. Obama just signed a crazy good anti-tabacco bill that will hopefully prevent more minors from using f***. Gas prices are dropping as the demand for oil continues to be at an all time high. Which means that prices will got up. The Dow Jones dropped 193 points today. There is some serious stuff going on in this world. And it's great we have this awesome series to escape to when things get rough, but we do have to let it go. You have to find balance.

When I was ten, my parents expected me to have watched the news, read at least one paper national and local paper, discuss major events in all areas during dinner and then write about it. But they were also the kind of parents that would sit around and watch Roseanne and Cheers and fight about different Star Trek series. You can do both. Maybe these girls just need some guidance.
I don't even think they lie to their parents! I think that their parents are too busy wrapped up in their little lives to think about what's going on with their kids. And then there are the parents who let their children live excess lives and never tell them when they are wrong. How do you not know where you child is in the age of cell phones, pdas, laptops, etc? If you're going to give your kids all that stuff you might as well let it work to your advantage to put a tracker on their butts.

I remember when one of the popular boys from that group B2K came to the Riverview theatre in Philadelphia and I had to be about 17 or 18. Anyway, he gets there and I'm with my cousin who points him out. And I was like great. I don't even like them. We're in the popcorn line and these girls start dogging him trying to get next to him and I told them very rudely to get the heck out of line cause people did not pay to see him. We paid to see IRobot. MOVE. And they did of course. Later on when he came out of the theatre he thanked me for keeping me off their back. And I said I wasn't doing it for you I was doing it for me! lol

Kelli J said:
ITA, with everyone ,where are their parents evidently they eith lie to their parents about where they are or their parents just don't care. Everyone is respondsable for thier own actions
I have no concept how correctly to act in this life. But I do not think, that could so inconsiderately to rush into a life of the person absolutely not known to me let even visually adored by me. The person - not an animal, it should supervise the actions, all the actions. If by 15 years you to it have not learned how to live further? Robert in this life worked above itself much: from 4 years it studied in music, it writes songs, is removed in films, reads much. So why instead of silly sitting on the backs them to not esteem the book, to teach music, how their idol?! It is much more useful, than to hunt on the person only because he superb consults with the actor's duties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree with you... except about Rob's funkiness. He's totally hot! People need to get a serious grip and let the poor man do his job without worrying that he's gonna get attacked on the way to work! He's not a piece of meat. He's a human being and should be treated with the basic respect that affords. Haven't these people ever heard of the Golden Rule?

Victoria C. Trower said:

Agreed! But they probably would want Robert to stalk their crazy butts!

Lori White said:
I totally agree with you... except about Rob's funkiness. He's totally hot! People need to get a serious grip and let the poor man do his job without worrying that he's gonna get attacked on the way to work! He's not a piece of meat. He's a human being and should be treated with the basic respect that affords. Haven't these people ever heard of the Golden Rule?

See I wasn't aware and had not heard about this latest run in with crazed fans.

Those so called fans, (I would in reality call them nuts who need a life) who did this, should be put into jail for harassing the guy, at the very least, if not for attempted homicide. Let the law take its course with them I say.

That said however, way to often movie stars will and do encourage this to a degree because doing so helps their careers. As I was saying previously I (don't know if it's true) have heard that Mr. Pattinson even went up to one, and took them out to dinner once, simply because he'd had a bad day, and wanted to sit and have is ego stroked by some adoring fan. All I am saying is that if this is true, well that sort of behavior only encourages others to do what they did in this instance. So it's kind of hypocritical to then call foul when something like this happens.

Of course I'm not impressed with actors in the least though so....especially those who think it's "vogue" to not bath.

I may be a bit biased here. I mean don't get me wrong I enjoy a good movie like the next vampire, but really they're just humans folks, at best a good meal, not gods....sheesh.
Thanks 4 your comments.
stocking? lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...