Hi girls of all ages, did u have a great time watching Rob's kisses in Eclipse? I'm afraid they're in my head all the time. The opening meadow scene when he kisses Bella passionately then he made a breathless sound and asked her to marry him, it was like he wants to have more but ....... Gosh I'm feeling all mushy inside lol. That other kiss in front of Jacob Black. I wouldn't have walked away from him after being kissed like that!!! No man, I'd give the wolf a rain-check and drive off with my vampire. Even the kiss on the bed was so hmm..... 

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree with u, the kises have been stuck behind my head ever since I watched eclipse!! I just wish I was Kristen...damn she z having good times!
omg i cant get them out of me head either!!!! that opening meadow scene was sooo good!!! i cant wait to see what there like im Breaking Dawm :P
Twilight kisses=I love! lol :D
I LOVE Edwards kisses.. he so sexy and gentle when he kisses Bella.. but I love it EXTRA he loses control thats sexier. ROB is an AmAzInG KISSER... (well he looks like he is anyway)
Those Kisses Are soo Good :D...Felt that passion That why I'm Team Rob/Edward haha Wonder How Hot Bd Gonna be ;p
Rob's kisses are only good when he is kissing Kristen; their love for each other is so obvious.
i really like how Rob gives his kisses, always is so delicated, passionated and looks so real in all his movies
Emma said:
omg i cant get them out of me head either!!!! that opening meadow scene was sooo good!!! i cant wait to see what there like im Breaking Dawm :P
Gosh you're right come to think of it. Edward's kisses for the human Bella are tender and a little restrained coz she's fragile but so full of passion and longing nonetheless. But remember after she turned into a vampire and they had their first kiss in front of the Cullens and Bella accused Edward of 'holding back on her' which Edward answered by giving her a smug smile. Wow I can't wait to see that.
I totally agree with Lilian Cullen ;-)!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...