for all those robsessed fans that absolutely adore robert pattinson then this is a place where you can spill out about how much you love him and look up to him etc etc .......

oh by the wayy this was made by a fan who is one of robert pattinsons biggest ever fans, just thought i would say lol

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

love him love him love him love him love him love him love him love him love him love him, its simple i just simply love him there are no words to describe how much i just love him with alll my heart !!!

Omg me to! I have every movie he's ever been in and have tons of posters and shirts and he's my biggest role model. Words don't even begin to describe how much I look up to him. Love you Rob! <3
Words can't describe how big of fan I am!!
Plz I love Rob so much. I have over three thousands pics of him. He is so sexy 

sammmee i love him soooooooooooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!

Rachel Cullen said:

Omg me to! I have every movie he's ever been in and have tons of posters and shirts and he's my biggest role model. Words don't even begin to describe how much I look up to him. Love you Rob! <3

sammmee i have over 1 million pics ov him there are no words to describe how much he means to me !!!!!
Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Plz I love Rob so much. I have over three thousands pics of him. He is so sexy 

yeahh samee i have over 1 million things about robert !!!!

Rachel Cullen said:

i love rob soooooooooooooo much there are no words at all to describe how much i love him, i look up to him and i always think about him,  i have millions of things including posters, books, biographys, his films, a cd with all of his songs, homemade tops about rob, a folder with 1,000 pages all about rob, my computer has 100 folders all with over 1,000 pics of him and all of the pictures on my phone are of robert, my room is absolutely covered in pictures posters and things that i have made-all to do with rob, i have 2 signed pictures and have got millions more stuff alll about rob !!!!!!!! soo yeah im pretty robsessed !!!!!

Lobe lobe lobe love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Lobe lobe lobe love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE STILL LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH:) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...