I was so bored that I have to do something. I remembered this one. Lets just remember all our Robsten off screen moments.

From the Isle of Wight.

At Kings of Leon  concert.

Holding hands in Paris.

Kiss at The  MTV Movie Awards.

In the car after BAFTA awards

I know this isn't in order, but it's important to remember  :)))

Did I miss something, you post it than....I can't wait to see it....

Views: 1317

Replies to This Discussion

THAT IS ONE GREAT VIDEO

Tal :)) said:
some clip of Robsten moments that you HAVE to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unWU1YeDHHk&feature=player_embedded
it's soooo beautiful.
ROBSTEN <3
BREAKING NEWS!!
Robsten was caught together leaving Hotel Cafe in LA -July 6th!

i know, i have a lot of pics

Here is this one from last night's Sam Bradley concert:

they are so cute together, perfect for eachother
They are not looking too happy to be papped, but I can say I do not blame them. On the same note, it does supply us with a Robsten fix for a short while, especially given the fact that Kristen is almost off to make her next movie. Will Rob visit her... only time and pictures will tell I guess. ;o)
yeah, you are so right!

i am just glad to see them together))they always brighten my day:))
although they don`t look happy b/c of those stupid paparazzi...:S
anyway GO ROBSTEN!!

Aidinslevel said:
They are not looking too happy to be papped, but I can say I do not blame them. On the same note, it does supply us with a Robsten fix for a short while, especially given the fact that Kristen is almost off to make her next movie. Will Rob visit her... only time and pictures will tell I guess. ;o)
You can tell Rob stay's in front of Kristen to take all the heat from the pap's and to try to give Kristen some shielding. He does the same in the car. So sweet.
i think he`s trying to protect her in every possible way!that`s so sweet indeed....<3

is it me or does Rob look tanned?

do they both wear Vans now?))
Yes, they both have the same shoes on. I think he might be getting some sun on the WFE set.

Olga said:
i think he`s trying to protect her in every possible way!that`s so sweet indeed....<3

i agree with you 2. i have one song. it's called Beside you. check lyrics, and you'll see that this is their song. one part of it is ""When you're overwhelmed and you've lost your breath
When the space between the things you know is blurry nonetheless
When you try to speak but you make no sound
And the words you want are out of reach but they've never been so loud""

this part is perfect for their denial of relationship
yeah he might be...cause i saw new pics of Reese and she looked pretty tanned too))

Aidinslevel said:
Yes, they both have the same shoes on. I think he might be getting some sun on the WFE set.

Olga said:

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...