I would like to have some opinions on what(or better WHOM) Robert meant in one of his interviews when he was asked about whom he had been dating and he replayed(he had to say the name that rimed with the actress name ) :

"Tristan Blewart ...... there was a Liston Hewitt last year. That would be true, yes"

here is the interview if u have missed it.
http://www.twifans.com/forum/topic/new?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twif...

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol i think they would be great together lol but the sad is probably that they arent. i mean they fit together because they are both kind of strange lol and i think being stuck in a motel room with someone for days at a time lol would make ya start having thoughts like that lol hahahahahahaha assuming he washed his hair anyways lol
I believe this was (sorry I couldn't watch the link) from the Today Show when Rob was speaking with Matt Lauer...I believe they we're discussing the rumors and being 'snarky' about it because of course Matt was referring to the Kristen Stewart rumors. I think Rob said that yes all the rumors were true...so it was clever of Matt & Rob to run down all the other crazy rumors in that same breath as Rob also confirmed that yes indeed he also died of a drug overdose *sarcasm*.

Both Rob & Kristen are really good at not directly answering questions about their relationship other than what is obviously an extremely close friendship.
I for one honestly think they are together and they just don't want everyone getting involved in their private lives as both are very private. Remember when Kristen was dating Angarano when she she was asked if she was with someone she always did not hesitate to answer yes,and when the Robsten rumors started she became very quiet about her personal life and also MA was never mentioned or talked about again. That was when they started filming New Moon . I think that's when they started giving their relationship a chance. I think that she's very protective of her relationship because if ever they come out the media frenzy would explode. It will be worse than it already is. So I hope that they get as much privacy as possible, plus Kristen is very young and to have to go through this kind of scrutiny which only happens to older celebs must be very scary. I hope both she and Rob are okay 'cause they look great together and they are probably the only ones that can understand what the other is going through.
Hi - Rob has stated in the Italian Vanity Fair magazine that he is single.
He says “I am single… almost everything that came out about my private life is false.”

Nikki :)
Gossip cop has debunked this interview because they admitted that it was from Cannes and they took bits of old interviews from before. That time they asked him, yes he was single, but I remember his management team came out and said thae interviews which came out after were not true. Go to gossip cop and check it out.

Nikki said:
Hi - Rob has stated in the Italian Vanity Fair magazine that he is single.
He says “I am single… almost everything that came out about my private life is false.”

Nikki :)
yes u r correct,thats the interview but...
he answers to everything yes which makes everything like a joke but TO THIS SPECIFIC QUESTION he didnt say YES. He was thinking for several seconds and said "there was a Liston Hewitt last year" when he could have said yes.
I agree with most of the comments though. I think they might be together. But still they r so so young and everything is just beginning...

Gem said:
I believe this was (sorry I couldn't watch the link) from the Today Show when Rob was speaking with Matt Lauer...I believe they we're discussing the rumors and being 'snarky' about it because of course Matt was referring to the Kristen Stewart rumors. I think Rob said that yes all the rumors were true...so it was clever of Matt & Rob to run down all the other crazy rumors in that same breath as Rob also confirmed that yes indeed he also died of a drug overdose *sarcasm*.

Both Rob & Kristen are really good at not directly answering questions about their relationship other than what is obviously an extremely close friendship.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...