Througout the weekend, I've been seeing countless emails about "trouble in paradise", "Robsten over!" and "Kristen dumps Rob!"... I don't know exactly what's real anymore, but what do we think about this whole fiasco?

It's true, we should respect their privacy, and if they are going through something right now, than they have to work it out on their own. My question is, does the media, once again, have something to do with their "supposed" split? or Kristen is really getting tired of being around Rob every single moment and feels they should put some distance between them while they continue to shoot BD? Or is it true that she's getting pretty close to Taylor and sees him as more than just a best friend? It was "hinted" that they were very flirty at the PCA's...but Taylor is just a super great best friend to Kristen...Kristen did seem a little frigid towards Rob...no? I thought so, after watching the awards show 2 more times :) I mean, is Taylor really dating Lily Collins?

What's the truth? What's fabrication? All this has gotten all the social media, blog, and news sites in a tizzy. No one knows the actual truth until KStew and RPattz comes out and says it themselves...but I'm pretty sure we won't get that - we won't get an admission they ARE together!! They spent New Year's together, that was pretty evident in the fan pics we saw, but what happened after? Was that a last moment together or are they still going strong?

Lots of questions.....

What do you think is going on? SOUND OFF!

Tags: Kristen, Robert, Robsten, Taylor

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not quite sure where that information came from that you are referring to BUT there is absolutely no truth to the suggestion that Kristen is 'tired' of Rob. Rags like the US Weekly and other similar weekly/monthly junk mail like  the Enquirer only serve to sell their present issues by 'sensationl' NEWS with no factual content. If you REALLY want to follow Robsten and the truth about them you need to belong to Robstenation.com. This blog is totally factual and can prove to you how ridiculous those rumours are. Robsten are WAAAY too connected  Have you noticed how they look at each other?  How they touch at every opportunity?  The video of them filming Breaking Dawn in Brazil two months ago?  There is absolutely no way they are tired of each other. They both believe in 'The One' and have said so in many interviews. They also BOTH believe in marrriage and lifetime loyalty! All you have to do is pay attention to the way they look/touch each other whenever they're together!
Robsten has Been over after new moon I am being honest but I think Kristen might be dating Tay. He was very flirty at the PCA's and he was the one who held her hand helping her upstairs she rejected rob soo my opinion stays the same. Go Taysten 

Catherine Cullen said:
I'm not quite sure where that information came from that you are referring to BUT there is absolutely no truth to the suggestion that Kristen is 'tired' of Rob. Rags like the US Weekly and other similar weekly/monthly junk mail like  the Enquirer only serve to sell their present issues by 'sensationl' NEWS with no factual content. If you REALLY want to follow Robsten and the truth about them you need to belong to Robstenation.com. This blog is totally factual and can prove to you how ridiculous those rumours are. Robsten are WAAAY too connected  Have you noticed how they look at each other?  How they touch at every opportunity?  The video of them filming Breaking Dawn in Brazil two months ago?  There is absolutely no way they are tired of each other. They both believe in 'The One' and have said so in many interviews. They also BOTH believe in marrriage and lifetime loyalty! All you have to do is pay attention to the way they look/touch each other whenever they're together!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...