iv been thinking lately i mean what if Kristen Stewart is cover up for rob really dating his agent i mean i know nothing about how much time  actors send with agents but thats what i think is going on here , i dont know if its all an act for ROBSTEN (hope not) but hey hes agent looks like he has the hots got ROB ...and i dont blame her..lol
what do u think? 
hey rob and Kristen can just be really good friends, no one even knows if there really together
BUT I SO HOPE ROBSTEN IS REAL
okay my little crazy rant is over..... 

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God i hope not. She looks old
i was thinking the same thing as Gloria-but will we ever really know?
I have a couple of thoughts - 1) There are many, many celebs seen with their agents frequently out and about. I seriously don't think he's dating his agent who's 10 years his senior. 2) Do you honestly think Kristen Stewart and what you know of her and her personality, would bother to be someone else's front? I absolutely, positively cannot not image that girl enduring what she does on a daily basis with the paps if this wasn't the real deal. Sorry, I just don't see it and can't imagine that's the truth. Why is it so hard to believe that Rob and Kristen are a couple? I'm not sure why there are all these crazy theories out there.
it was a thought ppl i mean so hope ROBSTEN is real but to tell u the truth ppl u dont know anything from hes life u may think u do but dont u be saying hes agent is like a sister.like u all act like that have u heard come out of hes mouth NO , and just because she older does not mean a thing yeah they go thought all the papz and fans but that all u know about robs life from pictures so really u dont ...lol

wig4rob said:
I have a couple of thoughts - 1) There are many, many celebs seen with their agents frequently out and about. I seriously don't think he's dating his agent who's 10 years his senior. 2) Do you honestly think Kristen Stewart and what you know of her and her personality, would bother to be someone else's front? I absolutely, positively cannot not image that girl enduring what she does on a daily basis with the paps if this wasn't the real deal. Sorry, I just don't see it and can't imagine that's the truth. Why is it so hard to believe that Rob and Kristen are a couple? I'm not sure why there are all these crazy theories out there.
I've said this before. I don't believe that Rob and Kristen are good enough actors to fake the looks they give each other time after time after time. Even if we forget the kiss in Montreal and other signs of PDA recently, her hand holding the back of his suit jacket at the Eclipse premiere really tells all. I believe they are real, only hope they can make it work with all they have to put up with.
I hopee not!

I think anyone who doesn't believe that ROBSTEN IS REAL by this time needs to have their heads examined.  I think the ONLY question, at this time, is whether they can deal with all the stress of their industry and paps running after them 24/7.  They seem more in love than any couple I've ever seen ... just the way they look at each other ..... it sizzles but yet is much deeper than just a sexual attraction, like they are always looking out for the other one.

I do not understand how someone can be a fan of either one of them and not want them to be happy with the one they love, doesn't make sense to me.

Hes 25 lol :)

Sawyeh Michelle Khodabandehlou said:
Personally i really think robsten is real because just imagine how gross it would be to have sex with your manager especially if shes like 40 and your like 27 its kinda disgusting but if its true then thats okay but i really hope its not because they look so cute together and his manager looks like shes as old as my mom or maybe older and my mom is 49 (GROSS)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...