I don't know..may get burned at the stake for saying this but why is it ok to say Robsten but it's like committing a sin if someone prefers Kristen and Taylor together and say Taystew or Taysten?

I write blogs and see this all the time and I feel its getting out of hand. I get that Rob and Kristen may or may not be together and I get that some people are very passionate about Robsten and that's great, but I don't think there should be bashing those who see it the other way. This site is really for all Twifans. It’s ok to get a little debate going every now and then, but I think everyone should be respectful of everyone's taste here. You might as well call this site Rob and Kristen's site. Robsten fans may be the majority here, but there are people who see it the other way and should not be treated as the plague. It really goes both ways.

Every actor on the Saga deserves recognition. The bashing fellow Twifan's opinions, who are devoutly in love with the Saga, just like you, is just annoying sometimes. Nothing has been confirmed for anyone's relationships, nor have they denied anything.

I like this couple or that couple and the other is just a mistake. GET REAL!!! This is Twifans.com, not a site devoted soley to one person. I honestly don't think Taylor, or Rob, or Kristen are sitting around thinking about you guys fighting, b******* and complaining about which couple is better. I get that everyone wants someone to be with each other, but honestly, it gets out of hand when less than pleasant words start flying around. This surely is where the want for the wall of fantasy vs. reality gets blurred.

In part, I think that the actors may have caused some of this riff as well because their personalities and mannerisms are so close to their characters, and they’ve even said this on their interviews. It makes the imagination run wild and will certainly have you thinking (and feeling) like this is what you want for them: to be and act like their fictitious characters. Its starting to be a mess.

It’s good to have an opinion, but not good when its voiced to merely demoralize a person. Now, this is just my opinion, no one has to agree nor do I need anyone to disagree. Heck, lets agree to disagree before THIS causes a riot. I think everyone Robsten, Taysten or anyone gets my point. Take it easy, its just a fan site – not Royal Rumble!

What's your take on this?

Tags: Kristen, Lautner, Pattinson, Robert, Robsten, Stewart, Taylor, Taysten, Taystew, Twilight

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha I just think at the end of this the only one that is laughing is Kristen. Its like for Bella, everyone thinks they can pick for her and split into teams, when Bella already chooses by herself anyway. Its obvious that Kristen and Taylor are good friends, you need that in all the madness. And even there has been no official word (because some would ignore that she spent her b-day in England when she clearly doesn't have any family over there but was seen with Rob and the wearing the same clothes and the little bubble that is always there) to me its obvious whats going on between her and Rob "call it a REALLY close friendship". Like you I don't understand the hate for Taysten or Robsten. I just don't like it when people diss on Robsten (which is a lot) because she looks or would be better with Taylor. If that were the case thann she would have spent her b-day with him, don't you think? Have more respect for Kristen's choosing, people! Just like for Bella, she chose get over it (I know she is fictional but hey stuff happens like that minus the vamps and the werewolves of course)
I think you should become a public speaker. You rock, by the way. I am a 'Robsten' fan (god i hate that name.. couldn't it just be Rob and Kristen? or Krisert? Ahaa) but i think that, as you say, this is getting completely out of hand. A good example of that is the situtation with Emma Roberts on the talk show recently. I mean honestly, if you read some of the comments posted on that blog it makes your stomach churn. really, it's not about 'taysten' or 'robsten', but about Edward or Jacob, or as Bella so rightly points out in eclipse, Jacob's Bella and Edward's Bella. It's ridiculous for people to be so picky about the personalities of the casts. So many people have said how different Kristen is with Taylor than she is with Rob - of course she is! It's a different person she's with! So i guess it comes down to Rob's Kristen and Taylor's Kristen. People see it that way, and that's fine. But to voice their opinions in such disgusting ways is unjust when there are kids as young as ten using this site.
Pretty clear to me that Taylor and Kristen are just good friends, while it's just as clear there is somthing more with Robert and Kritsen.

But really, who cares?

There is a reason why "Robsten" have been hiding it. Because it's their own personal business. As it should be.
I really think it's because their characters are together/end up together "happily ever after." And so people want them to be together too. Kristen has said in many interviews that Taylor is like a brother to her. Because of this I really don't think she has ever thought of Taylor as more than that, or a really close friend. They are just going through this crazy journey together. (Including Rob mostly & the rest of the saga actors on a lesser degree.) But as we know TW fans can be crazy & very passionate. (Mostly in a good way but sometimes in a bad way too. I include myself in this sometimes.)
Agreed. It makes me sick to read that some people bash Taylor or Jacob. I am Team Jacob but I also really like Edward. Everyone has got their pros and cons. We should all appreciate these characters since they are all part of the thing we love - and that's Twilight.
I really love Kristen and Rob together but I to my mind Kristen and Taylor would have way hotter children :D Just saying.
To sum up, I totally agree on what you said. I just feel that Team Edward members are so obsesessive about him and Robsten and it makes me tink that thy may have lost the connection to reality. We should all be nice to each other, that's important
this is soo crazyy i mean i really love the twilight saga and the h*** cast!!it's true rob and kris they are a little moree i dont see them as good friends becouse they seem more ,but taylor and kriss look great and they are great friends ,buddies i really love them both "couples"if everybody says kinda of this!!they loook great when they are the 3 of them together so nowone will get mad!!!!!!:P everyone has prefrences so no judgment for none of them !!!i appreciate them all but i think taylor and kris are good friends and i belive rob and kris are more then friends it's kinda obvious!!that doesn't meean i dont loove taylor he's a great person,great buddie i think all of them are!!!!tis is my opinion hope i didn't upset someone!
I think that Kristen would look pretty good with either one of them! but i just saying she chooses who she chooses
Wow, this is beautifully written! While I do not agree with who I would rather see as a couple, as I am a FIRM ROB & KRISTEN supporter, I do not hate on the CHARACTER Jacob, nor do I hate Taylor Lautner. He is great eye candy, not to mention he is perfect to handle this kind of stardom. I do admit that I am a little involved when it comes to "looking" at pictures of Rob & Kristen together, I am never so caught up in what is or isn't the truth about their relationship because I think whatever it is between them is just between them.

Your right though, some fans take it beyond being a fan. It gets to the point where they could be considered a stalker or overly obsessed. Take for example the discussion about Rob's fans harassing Emma Roberts on Twitter to the point that she canceled her account.. all over her saying to Rob on Jay Leno that she was Team Jacob. So what! I think people like that give the genuine fans a bad name. Not to mention that the psycho fans are the ones who make it hard for these actors to be as normal as possible.

I do not think you should get backlash for your point of view at all. I mean I am a devout fan of the series, but if people want to take a stand on something like which team you are on in the Twilight Series, then you have you re-evaluate whats important in your life. TwiFans is a site that all fans.. no matter age, color, sex, gender, Edward, Jacob can come to and share a camaraderie.. a mutual love and respect for the amazing world that Stephenie Meyers brought to us.
I agree with you, I hope someone tells Emma Roberts that she did nothing wrong. Emma seems like a nice girl and I would hate for her to feel bad about something silly like this.

Nikki Law said:
I think you should become a public speaker. You rock, by the way. I am a 'Robsten' fan (god i hate that name.. couldn't it just be Rob and Kristen? or Krisert? Ahaa) but i think that, as you say, this is getting completely out of hand. A good example of that is the situtation with Emma Roberts on the talk show recently. I mean honestly, if you read some of the comments posted on that blog it makes your stomach churn. really, it's not about 'taysten' or 'robsten', but about Edward or Jacob, or as Bella so rightly points out in eclipse, Jacob's Bella and Edward's Bella. It's ridiculous for people to be so picky about the personalities of the casts. So many people have said how different Kristen is with Taylor than she is with Rob - of course she is! It's a different person she's with! So i guess it comes down to Rob's Kristen and Taylor's Kristen. People see it that way, and that's fine. But to voice their opinions in such disgusting ways is unjust when there are kids as young as ten using this site.
I was lurking this topic, but I totally agree. I don't really care about Robsten, which is why I don't come on Twifans as much. I do like Taylor and Kristen's friendship though.

And she has never outright called Taylor "like a brother" in an interview. It really peeves me when people say that. I don't think T/K are dating, but I don't think they look like brother and sister just because she's a year and a few months older than him. It's not even a whole 2 years. It just seems like a way to justify the so-called "Robsten" even though Taylor isn't even a threat to their relationship/friendship.

The only thing she's ever said is : "Everybody thinks we have a sister/ little brother dynamic going on, and I definitely fought for him."
You do have a point; she never outright said it. People do a lot of assuming when it comes to their relationship because Robsten is so heavy in the media. I honestly don't think the media wants to see Kristen and Rob with anyone other than Kristen and Rob. It would be very interesting if one day she shows up with another guy who has no relation to the Saga.

He.luvs.me.lots said:
I was lurking this topic, but I totally agree. I don't really care about Robsten, which is why I don't come on Twifans as much. I do like Taylor and Kristen's friendship though.

And she has never outright called Taylor "like a brother" in an interview. It really peeves me when people say that. I don't think T/K are dating, but I don't think they look like brother and sister just because she's a year and a few months older than him. It's not even a whole 2 years. It just seems like a way to justify the so-called "Robsten" even though Taylor isn't even a threat to their relationship/friendship.

The only thing she's ever said is : "Everybody thinks we have a sister/ little brother dynamic going on, and I definitely fought for him."
Thank you! You make a valid point. Twifans is for fans of all ages... it just seems to be centered in on the few a lot. Not knocking any ships, but there are so many on the Saga. I haven't seen anything on this tour for Booboo.

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
Wow, this is beautifully written! While I do not agree with who I would rather see as a couple, as I am a FIRM ROB & KRISTEN supporter, I do not hate on the CHARACTER Jacob, nor do I hate Taylor Lautner. He is great eye candy, not to mention he is perfect to handle this kind of stardom. I do admit that I am a little involved when it comes to "looking" at pictures of Rob & Kristen together, I am never so caught up in what is or isn't the truth about their relationship because I think whatever it is between them is just between them.

Your right though, some fans take it beyond being a fan. It gets to the point where they could be considered a stalker or overly obsessed. Take for example the discussion about Rob's fans harassing Emma Roberts on Twitter to the point that she canceled her account.. all over her saying to Rob on Jay Leno that she was Team Jacob. So what! I think people like that give the genuine fans a bad name. Not to mention that the psycho fans are the ones who make it hard for these actors to be as normal as possible.

I do not think you should get backlash for your point of view at all. I mean I am a devout fan of the series, but if people want to take a stand on something like which team you are on in the Twilight Series, then you have you re-evaluate whats important in your life. TwiFans is a site that all fans.. no matter age, color, sex, gender, Edward, Jacob can come to and share a camaraderie.. a mutual love and respect for the amazing world that Stephenie Meyers brought to us.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...