tell me what you think and please be honest
preface:
what would you do if you loved the same person as your brother? what would you do if she completed you both? what if you could not hide anything from them? if you could choose, would you choose your life or your family?

chapter one- the past
sitting in the middle of the clearing, where the stand off between the voltri and the cullens took place. i sit here thinking about the past few year. so much has happened. well we scared the voltri away and saved the cullens. after that things slowed down and i hang with jake at the cullens place. renesemee is still growing but not to much now. jake, edward and bella are so happy she is going to be fine. now jake knows that she will be fully grow in six years. he does not even want to think of her that way because he is right now being a brother to her. they will be together though. funny thing is that if jake did see her that way edward would most likly rip his head off. edward and i are close he is like family to me. the rest of the cullens are too. his family helps me to be able to get through the rough times. its a hard when my dad passed away because i was heartbroken and then i turned into a werewolf.
"shapeshifter" edward said to me. man he just scared the crude out of me.
"sorry i did not mean to sneak up on you" he said.
"its ok man" i said "so why are you here?"
"just checking on you i was hunting and heard you thinking about your dad" he whispered.
"oh well just thinking about all ive been through since my dad passed" i whispered to him.
"do you want to talk about it?"he asked.
"i think i do because i can never talk to anyone about it," as i was talking he walked closer and sat down in front of me.

chapter 2- he has missed so much
edward sat there waiting pateintly.
"well i just hate that he died i miss him so much" i cried out. he put a reasuring hand on my shoulder.
"im sorry i know what you are going through" he said but how could he.
"HOW! HOW COULD YOU KNOW? HUH DID YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR DAD DIE?" i screamed at him. he sat there unmoved by my out burst.
"yes i did my dad have the spanish influenza before me," he whispered. i was in too much shock to say anything so i just thought man i'm so sorry i didn't know please forgive me. he just nodded.
i gained my voice again and said "i just can't talk to anyone because its still really hard for leah and the pack will call me a wuss if if i think about how much i miss him. so i just dont talk about him and try not to think about him"
"i know its ok just know you can always talk to me" he said. that little statement gave me hope that everything will be ok because i do not have to keep everything bottled up.
then all of a sudden we hear this loud growl. edward looks around
"what is that"he said to me. i smiled and laughed because the growl was my stomach.
"im hungry thats all" i spoke still laughing.
"esme is making food at the house if you want any." he said
"heck ya i love her cooking" i said "i'll race you back" he laughed and after i turned wolf we took off for home. he beat me of course because he has vampire speed. when we got to the front lawn we heard something going on inside. then we heard a scream.

Chapter 3- back to school
we glanced at each other then took off toward the house. when we got into the house we saw nessie pouting. bella walked over to us.
"jake wanted to put her down for a nap" bella stated and smiled at us. edward and i nodded.
"please, please nessie will you go take a nap?" jake pleaded with her.
" no, i dont wanna" she said shaking her head "why should i? mommy and daddy never do."
"nessie, if you don’t take a nap then jake will have to leave" edward threatened
"so i don’t care" she said, but you could she the hurt on her face and on jake's.
"that means no more werewolves" he said
" no, i love my wolf people, especially my jakey ill take a nap daddy" she said then ran up stairs.
edward kissed bella and grabbed her hand as they went together to tuck nessie in. jake sighed then followed. how i wish i had what edward and bella had or what jake and nessie will have. i heard a growl from upstairs. sorry.
"hungry" esme called from the kitchen.
"very, thanks"i said to her. i walked into the kitchen and it smelled amazing.
"where is everyone?" i asked.
"rose and em are on another honeymoon, alice and jazz are shopping, and carlisle is at the hospital" esme said while Edward, jake, and bella walked in.
"interesting, i feel bad for jasper though. why would he want to go shopping?" as i was talking esme brought me food, "thanks" I said
i started to stuff my face with the hot eggs, bacon, and waffles. "these are my favorite thanks"
edward is the one who answered my question "well, first of all, he will follow her anywhere and second, alice is giving him a make over" edward continued "he is not really enjoying himself but he will do anything for her."
"why does he need a make over?" i asked
"alice will not, cannot, go a month without one" he replied.
"oh, i feel bad for you guys" i said laughing
"Guess what seth" jake asked
"what?" i asked
"we are going back to school!" he said
"NO! why? i dont want to" i whinned
"well if i have too then you do to" he said
"why do you have to? " i continued to whine
"because if he is going to be with my daughter, then he is going to and if you are going to hang out here, then you do too, because we cant give renesmee the wrong impression" bella pointed out
"ok, i understand, when do we start?" i asked
"you will start next week and you and jake will be juniors" edward said. i hate this why do i have to go to school. hopefully i will not get mad or maybe, i could then turn wolf and i would get out of going to school. great idea!
all of a sudden i felt a smack on the back of my head. Oh, crude, Edward can hear everything i am thinking. fine i wont turn but i wont pretend to like it either.
"well, you will be going whether you like it or not." edward said to me. Everyone was looking at us like we were crazy.
"dont worry about it" edward said to everyone "oh! alice and jasper are home"

Chapter 4- surprises
Alice and jasper walk in holding hands. Then, a wave of calm hit me. I looked around the room
and saw jasper smiling at me.
“Why?” I asked him.
“Well, we walked in and you got really sad so I thought I would help,” he said to me.
“Thanks. I think,” I said to him.
“Welcome, I am here to help,” he said. Why is he being nice to me? I thought to Edward.
He shrugged his shoulders. Whatever, I guess it’s cool. He smiled at that thought.
“So did you have fun?” Bella directed towards Alice and Jasper.
“Tons!” Alice squealed.
“yup,” Jasper added not quite as excited
“Oh! Seth. Jacob. I got you guys something,” she said.
“Really? what?” I was scared as I replied
“I got you guys new clothes for school,” she squealed again.
Uh oh! I thought to Edward. What am I in for?
He started dying laughing. Everyone stopped to stare at him. Every person, but Edward and me,
had a confused look on their face. Edward composed himself and said, “You will have to ask
her.”
“Do you guys want to see your stuff?” Alice asked. Any one could hear the excitement in her
voice. She looked at Jake. “Whatever,” he said.
“I guess, but how did you know we were going to school?” I questioned.
“I saw you going to school,” she replied. “Like, in a vision, I don’t know how, but I did.
So, are you guys ready to see your stuff?”
“Ok,” we replied harmoniously, but no where near excited.
Alice started jumping around the room. This is gonna be bad.

Chapter 5 – Clothes
She ran to Jake and me and grabbed both of us by the arm. She then ran up the stairs dragging us with her to her room. And there was no need resisting. She also held ten bags in her hand. She set two bags off to the side, I wonder who those are for, and emptied the other eight on the bed.
“Are all those for us?” I asked really scared for the answer.
“Yes, aren’t you happy?” she asked with this puppy dog sad face.
“Yes, we are Alice.” Jake replied convincingly.
“Me too, Alice, sorry, I’m just not used to it.” I said. She smiled.
“Well, you better get use to it!” she said and laughed.
We joined in then, she started showing us the clothes. We did a fashion show for the entire family. She got me Polo Ralph Lauren Slim Fit Bleecker Wash and Boot Cut Essex Wash Jeans and for Jake she got the Polo Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Bleeker Wash jeans and Classic-Fit Twill Jeans. For the tops, she was pretty limited; she got us Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit Mesh, in every color you can think of.
“Thanks so much, Alice these are amazing and you are incredibly awesome and sweet,” I said giving her a hug
“So what did you get Jasper?” I questioned
“Well, I got him some Polo Ralph Lauren cashmere cable crewnecks in those warm tones he likes and Merrick Linen silk pants. Also some Poplin trail cargo pants in navy and khaki. I also bought him Chuck Taylor All-Star high tops in gray and low tops in black,” She replied.
It was about seven o’clock and Esme had already made dinner.
The phone rang and Edward answered, and then handed the phone to Jake.
“Yea. Ok, will do. Call me with an update,” Jake answered to whoever was on the receiving end.
“What’s that all about?” I asked Jake.
“Nothing,” he said but he had a guilty look on his face.
“Ok then,” I said. About three hours later, Edward asked if I could stay over that night because he and Jake had to leave.
“Ok, whatever man,” I replied. After he and Edward had left, I went upstairs to put Nessie to bed. What is going on here? Why is everyone walking on eggshells? Also, why are Jake and Edward leaving?

Chapter 6 – The Dream
American Idol was on and the next thing I know, I was on 1st Beach. Whoa. How did I get here? I started walking down the beach and saw a bunch of couples everywhere I turned. I ran away, but no matter where I went I saw more couples. I started to run faster and faster. All of a sudden a girl appears in front of me. Then, I woke up.
Whoa. What was that? I thought to myself. I got up to go check on Nessie, but she was still sleeping soundly. I walked back down the stairs. Where is everyone? I thought out loud. Whatever, I thought and headed back to my bed, the couch.
As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was back at 1st Beach. This time I did not see couples; I saw people holding puzzle pieces that came in pairs. In my hand, I saw a puzzle piece without a pair. On my piece it said Soul. What is that suppose to mean? I started to walk down the beach. Everyone had matching pieces. Finally, I saw a girl who did not have a pair. She was gorgeous. I ran to her. When I got there, I looked at her piece and it said Mate. The weird thing was her piece had room for two puzzle pieces. What could that mean? Standing there, we put the pieces together, and they fit. Well, what ever the two spot mean, I don’t care. I have found her, my Soul Mate.
Then, I woke up suddenly. “Wow. That was a crazy dream,” I said and drifted back to sleep.

Chapter 7 – What the Heck?
I woke up to silence and the smell of food. I got up and walked to the kitchen.
I found everyone, including Rose and Emmett, sitting at the kitchen table waiting for something or someone. I felt a wave of calm wash over me, and then I realized that everyone was staring at me.
“Um, so what’s up?” I asked nervously.
“Well, something happened last night. That’s why we had to leave,” Edward said to me.
“Ok. So what happened?” I asked.
“You know your friend, Patrick?” he asked me.
“Yea, no, no, no. No, it happened didn’t it? No! Why?” I asked them.
“Well, he turned because soon there will be three vampires coming through town.” Edward replied explaining everything in one statement.
“So, are they like you?” I questioned.
“One of them is a vegetarian, but the other two are not,” he said.
“Ok. So how’s Patrick?” I asked.
“He is ok just freaked out like we all were,” Jake said while mock punching me.
“That’s good I guess. Man, I hate that this had to happen to another guy especially my best friend,” I said. Gosh this is horrible. I can’t believe this. Poor Patrick.
“He will be ok; Alice has seen it,” Edward replied to my thoughts.
“Ok, so Carlisle, have you figured out how Alice can see us now?” I questioned.
“It seems that since she is around you more, her visions are adapting to your kind,” Carlisle replied.
“Oh. Well that’s really cool,” I said. “So, how is our first day going to be?” might as well try to brace myself.
“Well,” she said as her eyes glazed over. Edward started laughing and her eyes went back to normal. She joined in laughing with Edward. “I could tell you, but it will be more fun to let you find out on your own.”
“That’s unfair Alice,” I whined.
“Yea, but I don’t care ha-ha” she said still laughing.
“Ok, so back to the matter at hand,” Edward interrupted our little battle.
“So, they are going to be here in a week.”

Chapter 8 - School
It’s been a week since Patrick first turned, and this week the new vampires are supposed to come to town. Alice has gotten my clothes and Jake’s together, since we are starting school today. So, I'm getting ready, and I realize that Bella is missing. Edward said that she had family business to attend to. But aren’t we here family also. He said he was going to take us to school to get signed up.
“COME ON SETH! YOU DON’T WANT TO BE LATE TO YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! DO YOU?!” Edward yelled. Oh yes I do! I replied in my head.
“GET YOUR FURRY BUTT DOWN HERE NOW! SETH! WE ARE WAITING ON YOU!” he yelled.
“FINE!” I yelled back. “COMING!” man he is impatient for someone who will live forever.
I walked down the stairs grumbling. So, I get in the back of Edwards Volvo because Jake already has the front seat. YOU SUCK! No pun intended. WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL? WHY ARE YOU BEING IMPATIENT? He just sat there glaring at me for the entire ride. Finally, he spoke up.
“Seth, just trust me, it will be ok and please stop screaming at me, you are making my head hurt,” he told me.
“Fine,” I grumbled. When we got to the school, Edward took us to the front office to get our schedules. As we were heading out of the office, I saw Bella’s Ferrari.
“What is she doing here?” I asked Edward.
“She is signing her cousin up for school,” he said.
“Oh, is that what the family business was?” I questioned.
“Yes, her cousin flew in yesterday,” he told me.
“Cool, I guess, so why is she here?” I asked.
“Gosh, you ask a lot of questions. Her parents passed away and the only relative left is Charlie. He asked Bella to bring her because he had to get to work early,” He replied.
“That’s really sad,” I said.
As we were talking Bella and her cousin walked up to us. Wow! She was gorgeous. She had light brown hair with auburn highlights, which looked great with her pale complexion. She also had the most mesmerizing deep, dark blue eyes. They so were beautiful I could not take my eyes off her. All of a sudden everything was gone but her. I could not remember anything - my friends, family, the pack, I could not even remember my own name. All I knew was that she was it. She was my soul mate, my imprint.
“Seth. Seth? Seth!” Bella worried, “Edward is he ok?”
“Shhh. its ok, it is happening,” he replied.
Wait! Did everyone else know? I questioned him in my head. All he did was nod and I had to hold back a growl. We will talk about this later. I told him with my thoughts.
“Well, Seth this is Samantha,” Bella introduced her cousin.
“Hi Samantha. I’m Seth.” I said to her. Could she hear the way I caressed her name as I spoke.
“Hey Seth,” she said and giggled.
“I’m going to get your schedule Samantha,” Bella said.
“Ok, what ever,” she replied not taking her eyes from mine. Bella sighed and walked away with Edward toward the office.
“Samantha this is Jake,” I said to her and my eyes still never moved from hers.
“Hey,” she said and that was all.
“So what is your first class Jake?” I asked for the first time taking my eyes from hers.
“It is gym,” he said with this huge goofy grin on his face.
“Cool, my first class in biology,” I told him. Bella and Edward walked back holding hands. I saw Samantha’s schedule in Bella’s hand. I took it before she handed it to Samantha. I saw that her first class was biology too.
“Your first class is biology too,” I told her while handing her schedule back to her. As I was handing it back to her, our hands touched. The spot it touched tingled with unusual electricity.
“Thank you,” she said when she got her schedule.
“Welcome, do you want to head to class? We don’t want to be late on our first day,” I said and she nodded. Thanks for the line. I thought to Edward and he laughed as he and Bella headed to their cars.
We walk away leaving Jake just staring there with his mouth open.

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

thanks so much i will be updating soon before the week is up
this is part 1 of chapter 16 truth, in thins chapter the truth about a lot is told i hope you enjoy i had fun writing and i hope you enjoy reading
sorry that you had to wait so long i was really busy but i would never froget yall
much love
Dani
please please comment

Chapter 16- Truth (part 1)

We walked back into the house and everyone was laughing.
“Sethy!” Samie said.
“Hey sweetie, so what we miss?” I asked walking up to her and putting my arm around her waist.
“Oh nothing, just Quil talking about Clara,” Samie replied. She sighed and put her head on my shoulder.
“Oh Seth, Lera and I need to go,” Patrick said while looking at his phone.
“Oh, ok,” I replied. We then said our goodbyes and left.
“So did you guys have fun?” I asked.
“OMG yes! Emilie is so nice and all the guys were so sweet.” Samie replied.
“You are so totally right Samie. Oh and Seth, Samie’s nickname fits perfect!” Lera said.
“Yes it does Sethy, I love it!” Samie said and Patrick busted out laughing.
“What’s up Patrick?” I questioned.
“Oh, nothing,” Patrick replied. “Lera your staying over right?”
“Of course!” Lera replied. We made it to Patrick’s place and they got out.
“Samie, I want to show you something,” I said as we drove to the Cullen’s house.
“Sure, what is it?” Samie asked.
“Oh you will see,” I replied. I pulled up to there house and parked the car. I got out and went to open Samie’s door. I took her by the hand and neither of us said anything. We walked into Cullen’s house past everyone to my room.
“Do you remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend?” I questioned as we walked into my room and I shut the door.
“Yeah, how could I forget you’re the best thing that has happened to me,” she replied going and sitting in the middle of my bed. Don’t get your hopes up! She could still choose him. I chanted to my self.
“Do you remember what I told you about myself?” I questioned while pacing across the room in front of my bed.
“Yeah, that you’re a werewolf,” she replied coolly as she wrapped her arms around her knees, “and I told you that I am a shapeshifter.”
“Yeah, well there is something I didn’t tell you,” I started, “as werewolves we imprint…”
“What’s imprinting?” she interrupted.
“Well it’s really hard to explain but pretty much it is a werewolves soulmate.” I replied. “Samie, I…”
“OMG! I’m your soulmate?!?!” she screamed not letting me finish, “For real, omg that is awesome. I love you so much Sethy!” She jumped up and hugged me.
“Yes you are my soulmate but…” I continued stepping from her hug, “there is a problem, remember my friend Embry?”
“Yeah, he was really nice, they all were.” She replied going back to sitting on my bed.
“Well, he imprinted on you also,” I said, “we don’t know why or how this happened but it did.”
“So what does this mean?” she said while gesturing to the two of us.
“We talked to Sam about it and he said to tell you and let you decided who you want to be with,” I said as I sat on the bed.
“Seth, the only person I want to be with is you.” She replied while coming closer to me. “Seth, I will always love you.” She was now sitting on top of my lap with one of her legs on either side of me. She pushed me back so now she was on top of me and she started kissing me. No, not kissing but teasing. She came just close enough that her lips were almost touching mine but not totally. Her lips parted and she sighed washing her sweet breath over my face.
“Ok, I’m done with this.” I said.
“Huh?” she said with a confused look on her face but before she could even ask anymore I was on top of her. We were kissing with more passion then EVER before, even when she was afraid of losing me. Her hands were going for my shirt and my hands were going for her shirt, when all of a sudden something crashed in the window of my room.
Damn it Dani u tease!!!
what the hell
lol
I
Love
IT
but dont stop please..
and it looks like i found my new addcition lol
OMG!!!wow :o
well im glad you like it i will be addin more soon...
o who do you think crashed in the window???
i think embry did..
i mean its sorta obvious u know..
its not like edward would run in there like "hey!"
so im goin with embry...
hmmmmm... you will just have to wait and see...
one thought though do i ever go with the obvious???
sorry i know i was supposed to post the chapter but i have it now one of my friends was giving me some new ideas that you will love but here is part 2 of chapter 16 truth

Chapter 16 part 2- TRUTH

“WHAT THE…?!” I screamed as glass flew everywhere. I looked up to see a vampire staring at me and laughing his butt off.
“Gosh! Emmett, what the crap are you doing in here?” I questioned while checking on Samie.
“Oh, nothing just wanted to see what you two were up to,” he said.
“Why didn’t you just use the door?” I questioned.
“It’s not as fun,” he replied.
“Wow, ok well time for the giant dorky vampire to leave,” I said while pushing him out the door.
“Fine!” he said with the face of a three year old who didn’t get his way and Samie and I busted out laughing.
“Bye Emmett,” Samie said as he was leaving.
“Bye Samie,” he replied shutting the door after him.
“So where were we?” I turned and asked her. She started laughing.
“Yea, like I am still in the mood after that just happened,” she said.
“Hey, it was a worth a try,” I replied sitting back on my bed and we both started laughing.
“Ok, so Seth I love you” Samie said, “There is nothing that could waver my love for you.” She walked over to me and sat on my lap.
“I love you too,” I replied as I tried to give her a kiss.
“Nope, not going to happen!” she said while getting up off my lap. I grabbed her around the waist twisting her around to face me.
“Why? I feel unloved.” I said putting my sad face on.
“Oh! Don’t be like that, I just really need to get home or Charlie will kill me and if I kiss you now…” she replied.
“Oh! Yeah, crap I forgot about Charlie.” I said, “I’ll take you home.” I got up and grabbed her by the hand.
“Let’s go.” She said heading for the stairs. THUD!!!
“What was that?” Samie asked.
“I don’t know, I’ll go check it out.” I said, “I bet it’s just Emmett again.” I walk back to my room. “Why won’t you just leave me alone, Emmett?” I question walking into my room but it wasn’t Emmett in my room. It was Embry.
“Embry, what the crap are you doing in my room?” I questioned.
“I’m here for Samie,” he replied, “I can’t stop thinking about her man, I need her!”
“I told her about both of us imprinting on her and she choose me, I’m sorry.” I said and I truly was I mean what would I have done if she had chosen him?
“NO! NO, she can’t I love her! How could she choose you?” he screamed at me. He was shaking uncontrollably.
“Embry, calm down it will be ok,” I said.
“No, no, no, it won’t! AHHHHH HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!” he started screaming again. I could tell he was not calming down and that he was on the verge of phasing. So, I ran out of the room and shut the door.
holy cow!!!
well ok yeah u never do go with the obvious :]
but wow that was soo funny lol..im still laughin bout it..cuz it happened to me once
u get brownie points yay!!!!
<33
Hey girls,
I was away for 8 days, no Internet, but now I read this and AAHH! This is so good..again !!! I <3 <3 <3 IT !
Congrats my love.
that sad no internet well thanks for reading it.....
where you go?!?!?!
thanks so much!!!!
totally we must!!!!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...