Screw him

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Edward is a GANK that should go die in a h*** because his face is so ugly. I'd like to see things from his point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my butt!!!!!

LIES...!!!!!!!

reply by Hanna

Edward is a GANK that should go die in a h*** because his face is so ugly. I'd like to see things from his point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my butt!!!!
Nah it's true!

NatalieCullen4VR!!! said:

LIES...!!!!!!!

reply by Hanna

Edward is a GANK that should go die in a h*** because his face is so ugly. I'd like to see things from his point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my butt!!!!
Hahahaha Jacob may be "cute" like a kid... But Edward no he's a sexyy man!!!  (I also just like Edwards character better than Jacobs, so I base me being on team Edward on character not looks)
So u think I'm basing it off looks???!!!! I'm basing Jacob off of his morals and personality! Jacob is sweet and fun to be around and is good with words and is just an all around good person. Edward however is socially awkward and has to stalk the same person, Bella, until she agrees to marry him. All in all, Jacob is sexier because of looks, morals, and personality!!!!

Edwards Wifey <3 said:
Hahahaha Jacob may be "cute" like a kid... But Edward no he's a sexyy man!!!  (I also just like Edwards character better than Jacobs, so I base me being on team Edward on character not looks)
Why when I wrote h*** it showed up like h***? I didn't say a curse word. It was just the word h*** as in a ditch. Or something that a dog digs in the dirt on hot days. Seriously.
I<3 edward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...