Should Breaking Dawn Be 2 Movies Beacause of the Amount of Content?

So..If Breaking Dawn is made in to a movie do we think 1 movie limit time is enough to include ALL the content?

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Movie

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See I TOTALLY agree Lisa.

I had this vision of Breaking Dawn and How it would be split into two movies (please tell me if you think its good):

So we have Bella's 1st book with the Wedding, Isle Esme and finding out she's preggers etc then Jacob's book THEN I think it should end with this:

So Edaward's delivered Renesmee and Injected the venom into Bella-You see Bella writhing in pain in silence-then the whole screen goes black and silent. You then hear Carlisle and Edward's muffled voices with the beating of Bella's heart. Carslisle to Alice: "Go fetch the others, it won't be long now" Bella's heart rate slows and stops completely. You then just get a shot of bella's pale white face. Edward's voice in the background "Bella?" BOOM!! Bella's eyes shoot open staring at the camera and you see her Bright red thirsty eyes for 3 seconds and then the screen goes black-cue credits!!

THE END!!

Dya Like it?

xx((TWILOVE))xx
yeah! I hope they keep kristen! tbh I think Kristen gets a lot of stick for her role as Bella and I think she's just perfect-she plays her just as i imagined her! They'd probably take her to vocal classes for this movie (if they make it which i hope to GOD they do (:..) so they can teach her to have her voice an octave higher and a bit sort of 'tinklier' if you catch my drift...XD.

Awesome yeah totally-I'd love to write the screen play lol I'm not old enogh though and I don't really have enough experience lols.

We could both do a little project haha I do the screen play you do music? LOLS

xx((TWILOVE))xx

P.S. If you wanna help me support Breaking Dawn becoming a movie then you can always join my group based around it..It's called SUPPORT BREAKING DAWN BECOMING A MOVIE and you can find it in the 'Goups' section.

x
cool...I'm serious if you wanna do it for a laugh!?
lol
I think I just made a good friend lol lots of same opinions and a love of the twilight saga of course!!

Yeah...I think that It'll all be left up in the air if they don't make all the movies and fans will be sooooo let down!

Yeah they were going on about possibly not making Breaking Dawn cos of nessie as a toddler but i mean-even stephenie said it-CGI and special effects are getting sooo advanced in time.

I'm really enjoying this discussion lolol.

xx((TWILOVE))xx
Deffo the best book of the series! I mean sooo much juicy bits in it! The Wedding, Isle Esme, Nessie, Bella becoming a Vamp! The Volturi coming to get Nessie, Jacob IMPRINTING on Nessie-TOTALLY SAW THAT COMING haha, Jacob and Edward FINALLY becoming friends-and the Happily Ever After Of Course!! LOL

Just LOVE It all-I'm a total Twilight FANATIC!!

Yeah we could actually do it but how? I mean to do the screenplay would be really hard for the whole but what we could do is like: Each Chapter pick a significant section from that chapter-do the screenplay for how we see it and add a song to it?? we could do like a chapter a week on these until we finish the whole book lol. whaddaya think?

and wanna find out more about you lol-not in a stalkerish way hahaha I am a bit random but believe me-NO STALKER hahaha.

xx((TWILOVE))xx
yah add me now: frizzylizzy37@aol.com

we can talk properly.

LOL.

An addiction to be proud of!

Yeah I know how it feels-I was at that stage doing my exams last year so...:D

I think it'd be a good idea for us to do it otherwise it'd get hectic could ask for opinions?

Only if you can find time and actually WANT to do it lol-don't want to force it upon you lols.

xx((TWILOVE))xx
Okay-I'm turning in soon too.
LOL yeah-"It's like our personal brand of Heroin" Hahaha - that's good even for me! (:

That's what I meant lol-I do all the blogs-you help me pick the section out of each chapter and then find the songs-I'll do the writing for it?? It's up to you. One chapter like every friday or saturday?

Okay I'll speak tomorrow!

xx((TWILOVE))xx
wicked.
we'll talk about it some more soooon!

xx((TWILOVE))xx

your fellow Twiaholic Lizzie :)
i dont know
but i want it to be a movie badly
This is how I see it happening too! I don't know what they plan to do but I think this would be great as a 2 part movie. I think the ending could be how everyone is seeing bella go through the pain or rather her stillness through the pain and the movie ends the way you said. Her eyes opening. The 2nd one pick ups in her head and we live through the actual pain and thoughts that Bella is having then when that's over go back to her flashing her eyes open and take off from there.

I think 2 parts works because the action in Part 1 can be some Jacob conflict and the separation from the pack. That can be the tension in the film plus the newness of having the movie told from Jacobs POV at one point. The pregnancy, the bonding of Jacob, Seth and Leah...lots of goodies not to mention the wedding and Isle Esme.

Part 2 has the tension of the Volturi and ALLLLLLLLL those vampires coming to town. That definitely needs time to develop. Plus we have Reneesme.

I worry about what will be onthe chopping block if they keep it 1 movie and I see NO reason why they can't make it 2. That's more money for Summit and if it's done right, the fans will appreciate it greatly.

Here's hoping :-)

ElizabethJaneCullen said:
See I TOTALLY agree Lisa.

I had this vision of Breaking Dawn and How it would be split into two movies (please tell me if you think its good):

So we have Bella's 1st book with the Wedding, Isle Esme and finding out she's preggers etc then Jacob's book THEN I think it should end with this:

So Edaward's delivered Renesmee and Injected the venom into Bella-You see Bella writhing in pain in silence-then the whole screen goes black and silent. You then hear Carlisle and Edward's muffled voices with the beating of Bella's heart. Carslisle to Alice: "Go fetch the others, it won't be long now" Bella's heart rate slows and stops completely. You then just get a shot of bella's pale white face. Edward's voice in the background "Bella?" BOOM!! Bella's eyes shoot open staring at the camera and you see her Bright red thirsty eyes for 3 seconds and then the screen goes black-cue credits!!

THE END!!

Dya Like it?

xx((TWILOVE))xx
i dont want them to miss anything out so 2 movies sound good but i wouldnt mind watching 1 5hour movie as long as i get my twilight fix lol
Well I hated how things were left out in the first movie. I hope the same thing wont happen with the others, especially Breaking Dawn. So yeah, two movies for BD sounds good. I really don't see it happening any other way. And ElizabethJaneCullen, yeah, your idea would be amazing!
Stephanie Meyer has left a message on her site and in interviews that she want Breaking Dawn to be 2 movies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...