Do You Think Stephanie Meyer Should Publish Midnight Sun??

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

YES!!!!!!!
ME TOO!!! READ THE SAGA OVER AND OVER AND IT IS A BIG BUMMER TO HAVE TO GO TO THE COMPUTER TO READ HALF A BOOK... it would be great. Then being me...I WOULD LIKE FOR STEPH TO CONTINUE ON TO THE OTHER BOOKS FROM EDWARDS POINT OF VIEW that would be so awesome!... :)

Veronika Bennett said:
Oh HELL YES. This is one of the best books. I read Twilight first, then Midnight then the rest in order. I cannot get enough of Edwards point of view. On another blog I was talking about if they made Midnight Sun into a movie, I wonder if Rob would sign on to play Edward? I've read all the books at least 20 times each and it's such a bummer to have to go to the computer to read Midnight. I wanna hold it in my hands and see my drool marks! Three cheers for Strephanie and her wonderful dreams and imagination !!!
Hell yeah it is adivtive first we read and then it like a wall between all of is and it won't let us go to midnight sun I want it now
Yes i bekieve that Midnight Sun should be published it would give a better perspective
Yes, Yes, Yes. Hoping She finishes it soon.
It would be wonderful to have Edwards view on all the books, I want more Twilight. 4 books is not enough.
yes!!!! i will be sooooo upset if its not =(
i know!!!!! i completely agree!!!

Gypsy said:
It would be wonderful to have Edwards view on all the books, I want more Twilight. 4 books is not enough.
me tooooooooo

Gypsy said:
Yes, Yes, Yes. Hoping She finishes it soon.
I totally agree with u there Scarly Black i really wanna know wot happens in the future lol:)

Scarly Black said:
hell yes! lol and not only should she write all the rest of the midnight sun series she should right more twilight books. about renesmee growing up and bella leaving charlie and starting a new school. no one can possibly belive that an eternity is happy forever no worries for millions of years yeah right lol.
I've read this sooooooooooooooooo many times and it is my favorite. If it would be finished I would be in Heaven. I love hearing how Edward thinks. I read Twilight first, then Midnight Sun then New Moon etc. Anything more of Edward is fine by me.
Yes i do think that Stephenie should finish mdnightsun, it would be so amazing to have the same story written from Edward Cullen point of view. I can't wait for the book to be out. In addition it would be interesting to have the Edward point of view till as least full Moon as we are not aware how Edward live through the month while he decided to leave Bella in full Moon.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...