ok so there are like a lot of people that have been saying that Robert Pattinson should not be Edward Cullen. i personally think that Robert is perfect for the role..but what do you guys think?? should he be replaced or not?? and if he should be who do you think should the be the next Edward Cullen????

Tags: Edward, Robert, Should, anymore????, be, not

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

um, HELL NO!
NO!!!!!!! If he gets replaced there will be no reason to even see the movies!!!!!!! Hes the perfect Edward! And id be VERY pissed off at summit!!!!! More than i am with them now!!!!!! TEAM EDWARD and ROBPATTZ!!!!!
hell no i think rob is amazing for the part and if they were to change the role they would lose all fans. the haters just have to deal with it
Absolutely Mr. Pattinson should be replaced. And by myself no less. Yes thats a good Idea I think. Ok so who agrees? Who thinks that I, in all my beauty (See pic<)should be cast as Edward henceforth in the movies?
No he is awesome He is drop dead sexy so he is the right one to play edward
How could you say that he awesome

Daidalos Falvius said:
Absolutely Mr. Pattinson should be replaced. And by myself no less. Yes thats a good Idea I think. Ok so who agrees? Who thinks that I, in all my beauty (See pic<)should be cast as Edward henceforth in the movies?
Amen

maha said:
who do you think should the be the next Edward Cullen????

No one because Robert is the perfect to be Edward Cullen
Robert is perfect for Edward Cullen, there's no one else
if replaced they will kill the one being responsible for his replacement!!!really there are a lot of crazy fans out there & anyway his is perfekt for the role i can't find another actor!
Ever girl that replys 4 robert not being replaced is correct
nah bro robert patterson is by far the right choice for the movies if it was anyone else they wouldn't have had that right effect with engaging with the audience no realness plus the other candidates were what do you call too macho and pretty boy like...they would have been more suited for emmet summit entertainment!

So yeah no way no how should he replaced .....he's hot in all in the right ways and got the right personality to take on this kind of role .. : )
NO!!!! of course no!!! He's the perfect Edward!! No one could be like him

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...