ok so there are like a lot of people that have been saying that Robert Pattinson should not be Edward Cullen. i personally think that Robert is perfect for the role..but what do you guys think?? should he be replaced or not?? and if he should be who do you think should the be the next Edward Cullen????

Tags: Edward, Robert, Should, anymore????, be, not

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO Freakin' WAY!! He is perfect. I can't even re-read for the millionth time without seeing his goregous face! He is Perfect!
I would NEVER want rob to be replaced ;O
WHOEVER THINKS ROB SHOULD BE REPLACED ARE STUPID!!! ROB IZ ROB, AND HE IS A BABE!!! THERE IS NO WAY HE SHOULD BE REPLACED!!! HE IS SO PERFECT FOR EDWARD!!!
i think rob is perfect for this role...i couldn't imagine any other guy playing edward...rob is hot, sexy, beautiful, a gentleman,...everything that edward is too...!!!
I wasn't into the Saga when the Twilight movie came out, but I saw an interview with Robert during all the New Moon press. He talked about a time pre-Twilight when people on-line were screaming about him being cast as Edward. Before Twilight came out, there were people who thought he was all wrong.

Personally, I can't imagine anyone else in the role. I think he's wonderful and is exactly who I would imagine Edward to be. I don't think anyone has even hinted that anyone else should be Edward Cullen since the first movie came out, especially since the original post is a year old!
The twilight saga wouldn't be the same without rob ... He's gorgeous and plays the part well so who would want to replace him. He shouldn't be replaced a I feel that no one can be the Edward Cullen that we have all become to love

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...