ok so there are like a lot of people that have been saying that Robert Pattinson should not be Edward Cullen. i personally think that Robert is perfect for the role..but what do you guys think?? should he be replaced or not?? and if he should be who do you think should the be the next Edward Cullen????

Tags: Edward, Robert, Should, anymore????, be, not

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

rob shouldn't be replace it wouldn't be the same without him none of them should be replaced they are all great actors.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO ARE YOU OR THEY OR WHOEVER CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!? of couse they shouldnt hes ROBERT PATTINSON one of the alltime hotst guys ever
God, there is no way they could ever replace him now, he has made far to much of and impact playing the role. I personally think he is perfect as Edward. There is no way to make someone else play the role better, Rob owns thats character in my opinion!

xxx
NO!!! Rob should NEVER be rempleced!! if the replece him, the movie willl just NOT be twilight anymore, it will be werd.
Cause it will be like : no edward.
ROBERT SHOULD NOT BE REPLACED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i totally agree*high Fives Elsa*

Elsa Cullen said:
NO!!! Rob should NEVER be rempleced!! if the replece him, the movie willl just NOT be twilight anymore, it will be werd.
Cause it will be like : no edward.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THNKING?? Robert Pattinson is perfect in every way, shape and form.. no-one can ever replace him as Edward.. EVER!!!!!!!! If it ever happens (which it wont EVER) there will be a hell of a lot of angry fans.. and i'll be one of them.. but i can promise you this.. i will never watch it again.. ROBERT PATTINSON IS THE TRUE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely Not, Rob is Perfect.
He's gorgeous, mysterious, sexy, handsome, a real gentleman, got a beautiful smile and a cheeky one, he fits the role of Edward perfectly. End Of. :)
I think they should keep him.
He's hot
He's funny (kinda)
Really awkward
& I think I like Edward Cullen alot partly because rob plays him.

Plus I like roberts attitude he's not like full of himself (brody jenner) or at least he doesn't have a douche bag image.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Robert Pattinson is the perfect person to play the role of Edward Cullen. He can look very Handsome and Dangerous at the same time and i love his messy hair. He is the perfect Edward.
Everybody has their own interpretation of the Robert character from the books.

I think RP is the perfect actor for Edward because it seems that RP in real life has many of the characteristics about Edward that we love. So RP's interpretation of it is very real and very close to what SM wrote, IMO, because RP is playing the part.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...