Should there be a book about what happens next?...like what happens with nessie and jacob, etc. etc.?

im not sure about you all.....but im curious about little renesmee. and her relationship with the best werewolf jacob.....and what happens with everyone else...does Renee ever find out that bella's a vampire or is she going to be left in the dark forever??

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh sure, I hope Stephanie picks up on the Nessie story w/ Jacob... Edward/Bella. That would be great!!
thanks for replying....im new to this...lol...i hope so too...its bad for an author to just leave the fans hangin

Cindy said:
Oh sure, I hope Stephanie picks up on the Nessie story w/ Jacob... Edward/Bella. That would be great!!
Hey I'm actually writing m 5th Twilight book check it out on one of my forums under something like 5th part of my 5th Twilight book. Read it and comment on it!
I wish they would.
even i am dyin 2 find out what happens next...bout Nessie's relationship with Jake n wat is Charlie's reaction 2 Nessie's fast growth. i even want "The Cullens" 2 be the royality of the vampire world n Renesmee havin some super power like Janes gift n so on.....
Renesmee already has a gift, though. She has the ability to communicate with people by showing them what's going on in her mind. She can replay things that she has experienced or seen. But, the only way she can do this is by touching them.

Mashaal Ghaffar said:
even i am dyin 2 find out what happens next...bout Nessie's relationship with Jake n wat is Charlie's reaction 2 Nessie's fast growth. i even want "The Cullens" 2 be the royality of the vampire world n Renesmee havin some super power like Janes gift n so on.....
Lamp Post said:
Honestly, I don't think there should be another book. That would be very bad, actually. Very bad, indeed.

yes, I am sort of agree with you too.
there is no point to write between Jake and Nessie as their relationship has been stable.
As Jake was imprinting on Nessie, he would never fall in love with others anymore!
It will be very boring if the new story is just around the incredible of Nessie growth.
And the most attractive part of Twilight saga was the love story between Edward and Bella.
If S.meyer carry on writing the story with the conflict and fight between Cullen and Volturi, that wil be nothing fascinating.
Indeed, it will be another story but not Twilight anymore.
yeah!!!stefanie should write more!!!!!
There should so be another series that focuses on Renesemee and Jacob!! How can she just leave us hanging when they are such a perfect match and there has never been another couple like them before!! I have to know what happens next!!
yes i really want her to make another twilight saga book that would be amazing and we all would be happy
I SO HOPE SO IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT SINCE I FINISHED THE SERIES.
WOULDENT IT BE GREAT IF RENESMEE COULD DATE JACOB?

I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE ONE OF THE OTHER WEREWOLF'S HAVENT FOUND THERE SOUL MATE IN A 2 YEAR OLD
WHY COULDENT JACOB AND RENESMEE BE TOGETHER " SHE IS HALF HUMAN" AND STILL A PART OF BELLA
AND IF HE CANT HAVE BELLA HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE THE NEXT BEST THING
Heather Black said:
There should so be another series that focuses on Renesemee and Jacob!! How can she just leave us hanging when they are such a perfect match and there has never been another couple like them before!! I have to know what happens next!!

YOUVE BEEN READING MY MIND

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...