So, as we all know... The Twilight saga, movie franchise will be coming to an end -- unfortunately. And I know for me, that wont be enough. I'm thinkin' Mrs. Stephenie Meyer should write something more!? Eh maybe a JacobxRenesmee story? Or as Kellan (Emmett) had so eagerly agreed too, maybe a...story about him...since he clearly didn't get to have a 'flash back'. So what are your thoughts; do you think there should be more books, and if so...what about??(:

Tags: S.Meyer, jacob, kellan, renesmee, sam

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to see more books with the back stories of Carlise, Emmett, all of the central Volturi individuals, and perhaps adventures of Reseeme and Jacob.  I've very much enjoyed the World that Stephenie has created, and of course I really really really want Midnight Sun completed.  At first I didn't really care too much for Edward...he was arrogrant and controlling.  After reading MS, it understood and really became entranced with that character.  Please forgive any mis-spellings.  I'm so used to spell check now.  Sigh.

~It's no problem, I understood everything. I actually agree. When I first read Twilight, Edward wasn't necessarily my favorite character... But after I read the few chapters that were leaked of MS, I got a better view of Edward...and I grew to understand why he acted the way he acted in the books.

~I too would like to see more. What TwiFan wouldn't? So...all I wish for is SM to finish Midnight Sun, and when she can...maybe do prequels’ to the characters that weren't mentioned as much as the main characters...kinda like, the Bree Tanner story she's published. But longer of course.

~Anyways, I'd like to thank you for your opinion. It's nice too hear someone else’s view on things.(:

- Sammii<33

Thanks!  You know, most of the time on site like this, if you don't gush about the characters and say how much you LOVE them, you get all kinds of hate mail.  One of the difficulties of "maturity" ( a kind way to say I'm OLD ) on my part.  I've lived a little so my perspective would be different from some one younger such as the age of Bella and Edward ( when turned ).  I read all of the Vampire books by Anne Rice and got rather bored with some of them right away.  I'm not really an easy audience.

You're most welcome! =D

Lol, don't I know it. I say one bad thing about Edward, and I'm hounded for it. -.- I mean, doesn’t anyone care about opinions these days? All they expect is for us to like the same stuff. Which...I don't really fit in with. My favorite character that I personally like is, Emmett. I have no idea why. It could be because his childish, and playful out look on things. I like a young heart, ya know.

Yeh, both Bella and Edward are so young...I mean, in physical age...But in a way, they're both old. Bella in the book was always described by her mother as a 30 year old woman trapped in a teenagers body. And I find it quite amusing. It's kind of that way for Edward too. He's an old soul trapped in a teenagers body. =P

Oh, yes! Those books have been recommended to me once. I read the first few pages, and I was, "Uhh...I don't like it..." So I agree with you once again...I'm not an easy audience either...and to be honest I'm not easily pleased. Which to me is a bad trait...since most my friends recommend books that are so "kick-ass", but to me can’t be any boring-er. (is that even a word? xD) So...once I was actually pushed to read Twilight...I don’t know, it triggered something, and ever since then I've had my nose stuck in some fantasy book. I guess I can say...reading the twilight saga, made my love for books grow. <33

~ Sammii =D

Oh My Sammie!  Could you be an old soul too?  I am just "mature" ( again read I'm old! )  However, I try to think young, but they make it harder and harder for me every year. 

Lol, I guess...but then again, I am oh so young in many ways. =P I enjoy a good laugh, but most of the times I’m the most "mature" ( -winks- ) acting one of my friends...quite depressing sometimes. xD

Oh, miss granny fairy...whoever "they" is...don't let them take away your young heart...that's the worst that could happen. Keep it young, keep it "hip"! ;D

Thanks Darl'n!  I'm an ole Southern Woman raised in Texas ( got really upset with Eclipes' version of the area between Galveston and Houston Tx.  It don't have no hills!  There are lakes, but believe me, nutten like they used in the movie.  I loved Jason but Emmett would have gotten on my nerver eventually.  LOL.  I do believe in humor, in fact I feel that the Angel of Mirth sits on the Right Hand of God.  Say that in a room full of good ole church goers and see high fast the roof blows off!  LOL.  Anyway, I try to stay young.  It's the violent rap crap that drives this ole woman to distraction.  LOL.  Hey, "friend" me and we can really talk.

Haha! I've actually never been to Texas. I was born in California, and when I was 7 moved to New Mexico...been here ever since. So I can't actually say that they got the area where Mr. Rathbone, shot his scenes wrong. But I do trust you on that! xD

Oh no!! Lol, Emmett is awesome! ;) But I do agree, he would get on my nerves...since the only time he's actually serious, is when he wants to kick some ass. =P He's so funny.

Now Jasper in my opinion...is so... "drool worthy". His accent, him being such a gentleman. -sighs =p- I personally think they couldn’t of picked a better Jasper. Jackson is perfect! hehe =D

Lol, it's good to try to stay young...ahah! You should see my grandma tryin' to rap along with a lil' Wayne song! I loved it! And as soon as he said the "f" word, her eyes widen and she turned it off muttering something about, "why they gotta be using it in every sentence?" I laughed so hard! xD

Yeh, we can talk. I do like to talk...if it isn’t obvious. xD

I was very disappointed in the Razzie's but Jackson handled it well.  Hollywood has it in for any movie that people actually enjoy seeing!  The ones they seem to get all excited about are those that make me go to sleep.  I love thing that blow up!  LOL.  And, it seems I've developed a romantic streak I didn't know I had.  So email me.  Once you friend me I can give you my personal email addy and we can really talk!  Like my privacy if you know what I mean, and oh, by the way, I drop the "F" bomb all the time.  Raised in the oil patch and spent a couple of years in the USMC!  So colorful language doesn't bother me at all.

Lol, Yes I know what you mean. =D I've accepted your friend request.

Oh btw, my Grandma is like that too. Haha, she was just being Silly. Ahh, gotta love grans sillyness. =P

Talk to you soon! <333

To be honest I would like anything more that she has to write to do with twilight, I think they should do Jacob and Renesmee but when she is old enough to date him and how Bella and Edward feel about it and if they actually do accept in when the time comes. Also I think they should make the short second life of bree tanner into a film :)
I agree! Thanks so much for replying! I loved hearing your view on this! =D

Emma Louise said:
To be honest I would like anything more that she has to write to do with twilight, I think they should do Jacob and Renesmee but when she is old enough to date him and how Bella and Edward feel about it and if they actually do accept in when the time comes. Also I think they should make the short second life of bree tanner into a film :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...