Should they split Breaking Dawn into two movies to cover all topics?

Okay so its rumored that they are going to make two movies out of Breaking Dawn to be able to cover all topics thoroughly. Although I like the idea of them being observant and following the book...I do not want to wait for Breaking Dawn 2 to come out prob a year after Breaking Dawn. So what do you think?

And the results are in!!! See what Summit has come up with here.

Tags: breaking, dawn, movies, separate, two

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bella_swan said:
2 movies def. For me, 1st would be the wedding and pregnancy (that will be the book1 and 2 of BD) and 2nd's the book 3. BD is my favorite book. I like eclipse but i hate it when bella realizes she loves Jacob but i like jacob on BD specially book 2-the jacob's perspective, it's quite funny.
if I have a choice I like it to be made into two movies.I love breaking dawn for my adult taste.everything in the book it so important to me.the worst part of it is making it a pg 13.I dont want to alienate the teens but it wont be the same .I am predecting it to be a let down movie.
I know - I'm worried about the rating as well. I love all the sex scenes and them sharing that passion together, but I know that they are going to stick a PG-13 label on it, just b/c of their target audience. Sure there's plenty of adults out there - like us - who would love to seem them hold nothing back...so maybe, for our sake, they will throw a directors cut in there or maybe even a NR option?!? Its the best we can hope for =)

MARIA SMITH said:
if I have a choice I like it to be made into two movies.I love breaking dawn for my adult taste.everything in the book it so important to me.the worst part of it is making it a pg 13.I dont want to alienate the teens but it wont be the same .I am predecting it to be a let down movie.
absolutely! I think it makes sense to do it in 2 parts. I sat thru LOTR's but I'm not even sure 3 hours would cover it all...or maybe it's just cuz it'll be too sad to think it'll all be over after that *big sigh*
I really think the should make two movies out of breaking dawn because it was such a intricate book and every detail maters so if they leave it out there really going to screw up. but i dont want to have to wait a year to see the second part of breaking dawn so..........idk its kinda hard
oh dear gosh no!!! movie's that are split in too, sure they get more in but it's just not right and is soo annoying!!!
omg there is NO way that i will be able to wait paitently for like a year after to get the second half of a movie!! I will lose it. Im not a paitent person.. I really dont care how long it is. Im going to watch it over and over anyway :]
no fricking way it should last a long time or else it will be just annoying i hate it when directors make two films of the same film
There is so much material to cover, so if it is to be done right, it really takes two movies.
yes, they need to split it into more than one movie. breaking dawn is a big book, to squeeze it in to 2 hours would take so much away from it. its my least favorite book out of the series to be honest but i still wouldn't want them to change a bunch of stuff to condense it.
I'm with u on the waiting part but if the options r make one shitty and have most of the book left out or two amazingly detailed movies I'd rather wait.. Besides it means more rob! And more jasper! Yumm!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...