My story..
It all kinda began when I was four. I was involved in a serious accident which killed my parents and my brother Jacob.   After that I wasn't the same, I wasn't  my bubbly self any more I stoped talking and after a while I forgot how to.  That's when I took up skate boarding. It was something to keep me sane something I could feel like me again.  Well apart from the speaking part. 
I am a mute. I can't talk, my voice will not work. It's been that way for 13 years. I'm 17 now,  I was invisible I hid in the back ground.  And stayed away from attention. 
I got out of bed on another warm summers day, and somehow found my way to the shower. I then got changed into my usual; a band top and shorts. Today my top was the freaking Beatles b******!
I walked down stairs and grabbed a granola bar and my skate bored and I was outta there!
I skated down the footpath listing to areosimth full blast. Not really paying attention to my surroundings. When I crashed into something hard and landed on my butt. I looked up too see the most gorgeous guy i had ever seen. He had  bronze bed hair and the most striking green eyes. He stared down at me then spoke .  " oh god are you ok!! I didnt see you I'm so sorry!" his voice was like the most beautiful melody id ever heard. Not being able to speak I simply nodded " the names Edward " he grined at me I gave him a sheepish grin back nodded and got my skate board and skated away I heard him yelling behind me. " wait what's your name!!!"  

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 1 btw 
OMG LOVE IT :)  <3 
Ohhh I love this(: .! 
Ohhh I love this(: .! 
Lol yes I jus felt like doin a Bella edward thing

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

wow i luv it but i dont think nicole or rachel will

I LOVE IT KELLY CAN I BE IN IT??? 
I could honestly care less. Considering nicole always gets Edward. Even though I was here before her. 

I didn't ask to be with Edward. I thought you should at least get him 

Rachel Cullen said:
I could honestly care less. Considering nicole always gets Edward. Even though I was here before her. 

Sorry I'm just really mad. 

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
I didn't ask to be with Edward. I thought you should at least get him 

Rachel Cullen said:

This is really good. Rachel, I think you should get your anger out in a more productive way, instead of yelling and being mean.
I'm not being mean. You have no idea what I'm going through. 

Madeleine Cullen said:
This is really good. Rachel, I think you should get your anger out in a more productive way, instead of yelling and being mean.
May I ask what r u going threw?

Rachel Cullen said:
I'm not being mean. You have no idea what I'm going through. 

Madeleine Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...