Scared? More like terrified. We were flooded by people with cameras and I clung on to Harry for dear life. I whined in fear, my eyes tearing up. My head was on his shoulder and my hands were grasping tightly onto my brother. 

"Shhhh, it's ok," he reassured, kissing my head and rubbing my back.

I took deep breaths as cameras flashed all around us as Harry put our stuff on the luggage thing to be boarded on the plane. He kept a bag around his other shoulder though with my stuff in it he thought we'd need on the 24-hour flight to Australia. We got our boarding passes and from then on the people with cameras stopped.

"I'm so excited!" Niall exclaimed. 

"It's gonna be sick," Zayn nodded in approval.

We walked outside to board the giant plane and Harry took me up the stairs. He pulled me off his shoulders and held me up above his head and he looked up smiling. 

"It's alright now love," he grinned.

He pulled me close to his face and rubbed his nose against mine then he kissed it. Louis took me from Harry and cradled me in his one arm and tickled my stomach with the other. I giggled and curled up defensively in a ball. 

"Naww Harry I'm sitting with you two!" he said.

"I know," Harry replied.

"I get her on the flight to New Zealand then back to the uk!" Niall called.

"Fine," Harry laughed. 

We were in the classy part of the plane. All lot people really need to go to school and gets some class, me on the other hand, I've got classy swag. Harry sat me down between him and Louis and pinched my cheek. 

"Harry can you hand me the bag?" Louis asked.

Harry handed him the bag and Louis dug through it and pulled out my giraffe and shook it in my face. I took it from him. That's no way to treat my giraffe, I mentally named him Nigel because I was watching Nemo when I got him and the pelican was named Nigel. I began shaking my giraffe around, easily becoming bored. So, I threw it at Louis and laughed, it was pretty fun actually. Louis smiled and gave it back.

"No no, we don't throw things," I threw it at him again, laughing some more. 

Harry didn't take notice, he was on his phone. That's when something started beeping. Louis fastened a seatbelt around me and did the same to himself. 

"Here we go!" Louis said.

That's when it got really loud and everything began to shake as we took off. I thought it was pretty fun actually.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nawr how cute a giraffe named Nigel 
Love it Hannie:)

Cool. Great job Hanna, I really like it so far.

I know its odd seeing me using correct grammar and appropriate punctuation, but rehab changed me. A lot. I'm not the same girl that left you guys six months ago,nor will I ever be. Things have just changed, for the better. Or at least I hope so. What do you guys think of the new me? I honestly have no idea because I have mixed emotions about this whole situation, hell I even have mixed emotions about my breakfast cereal. Maybe coming back to Twifans was a mistake, everything has changed, its like I don't even know myself anymore.

It's been six months? Holy f****** s*** time goes by. And Mich don't leave again! Please? You'll get used to yourself, trust me. I'm still getting used to myself after my car accident. It'll be alright. We will help you through it Mich. I promise.

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

I know its odd seeing me using correct grammar and appropriate punctuation, but rehab changed me. A lot. I'm not the same girl that left you guys six months ago,nor will I ever be. Things have just changed, for the better. Or at least I hope so. What do you guys think of the new me? I honestly have no idea because I have mixed emotions about this whole situation, hell I even have mixed emotions about my breakfast cereal. Maybe coming back to Twifans was a mistake, everything has changed, its like I don't even know myself anymore.

Yea Hanna's right, I'm not the same person I was a year ago either after all that happened last year.. In fact, I'm not the same person I was months ago.. I was a very chill and go with the flow person.. In fact, even when I was mad I didn't cuss at all. Then last year came and my mood changed, I got even more short tempered, I cussed all the time, and I would misjudge people a lot. I had problems with trust, and promises. Hell I cracked.. But I learned to cope with the pain, and I learned who my friends really were when I snapped. I thank them now, and I'm by their side when they need me. Right now I changed a bit more, but now my attitude is a mix between what I was and what I morphed into. So ya, happy medium. I'm happy with who I am now, I learned to face my problems, not run away from them..

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...