I wrote this because sometimes people feel bad , people feel sad.
Sometimes i ask myself , what bad things happend to good people , for me it make no sense
i wish that life were different but that is just a wish , when something bad happend i told myself that is a dream , i keep dreaming eveyday , every hour of my life cause i realize that the real world is too bad to be conscious , so i rather sleep.

Views: 3

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that even though bad things happen sometimes that everything will almost always get better in the future. So, sleeping wont benefit you. I think that we should live life to the fullest because at the end of the day we dont hav alot of time.

I love your writing. keep expressing yourself
i know , but what i am saying is sometimes we are so tired of the world that not be concious is all we want to do .
i am not saying is the best thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina shay said:
I believe that even though bad things happen sometimes that everything will almost always get better in the future. So, sleeping wont benefit you. I think that we should live life to the fullest because at the end of the day we dont hav alot of time.

I love your writing. keep expressing yourself

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...