So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

Edward-we'd all tap that huh? :) Here's some food for thought-our other vamp guys are a bit left out...so ladies-Emmet or Jasper??

(:

xx((TWILOVE))xx to all!

Lizzie x

Tags: edward, emmet, hot, jasper, love, sexy, vampire

Views: 189

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While I love them both It'd have to be Jasper - its always the quiet ones that are the best where they need to be - can anyone say sheets lol!
I'M NOT EVEN GONE LIE EMMETT IS A CATCH SO I'D HAVE TO GO WITH EMMETT
jasper. southern gentleman =]
of course Jasper !!! he is this totally cute, quiet, dangerous vamp who luvz my fav girl Alice !!!!
Emmett.......we could break houses together! LOL!!!!!!!!!
Well if you saw my husband youd better understand but for sure x a million EMMET EMMET and more EMMET. Yeap OMG for sure EMMET.
JASPER JASPER JASPER JASPER, hell i reckon he is better then adward and emmet put together

thats right i actually sed it but u were all thinkin it lol paece out
oh goodness thats like really hard cuz i love 'em both so much......cant i jst have BOTH and b done with it....plz plz plz....hahaha...lol!!!!!!!

Emmett all the way!!!!! He's always cracking jokes and making everyone in the Cullen family happy. And who can't resist his smile/smirk! C'mon look at the picture! How can you not love that. I think Jasper is cute but not as much as Emmett is to me...
Ha! He's mine... MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Sydney Pattinson said:
Emmett.......we could break houses together! LOL!!!!!!!!!
JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH
Jasper - purely because of his amazing voice in the movie even though he only had about 4 lines :-(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...