So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

Edward-we'd all tap that huh? :) Here's some food for thought-our other vamp guys are a bit left out...so ladies-Emmet or Jasper??

(:

xx((TWILOVE))xx to all!

Lizzie x

Tags: edward, emmet, hot, jasper, love, sexy, vampire

Views: 250

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jasper.....without a doudt.
EMMETT!!! emmett all the way! Jasper is good and all but if I had to choose, sorry Jasper but Emmett wins hands down,
SUCH AN EASY QUESTION IT IS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBOVISE EMMETT AAALLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY WHO COULD PICK JASPER OVER EMMETT NO OFFENSE TO THOUGHS WHO LIKE JASPER ITS JUST MY OPPINION
absolutely...JASPER ! he's so cute ! and the fact he cares for alice so much..jus won him over for me. ;D
I would choose Jasper for his sweetness and quietness and sexy bod, I think I can connect with him Intellectually, but as for Emmett he is musclular and hott, and musclular and hott oh I said that already, damn I can't choose, I wanna Jasper and Emmett sandwich! lol lmao! jk jk
I like funny guys. Emmett. If the movie version was like the book version (curly hair) and Emmett had an addiction to hair gel I would say: 'OMG! That is exactly like my brother!' Don't ask.
I am going to have to agree with Erin! I have a thing for funny guys which is prolly why I am constantly drooling over RPattz but since this isn't about him I would have to say Emmet. I can't do the strong, silent type like Jasper I would just end up bored. I think Jasper is sexy too as all of the Cullen men are but Jasper is too quite for me.
Has to be Emmett, strong and dark always happy - like all the Cullens he's a good person
Emmett. Thats for sure!!! He's so buff and sexy. do i need to tell you more???
look woman..lo..hehe.. i agree.. Emmett/Kellan.. RAARRR...built like a mack truck o'sex...lol

but...it's all Jasper/Jackson for me...
it would have to be Jasper esp in the film. He's so cute
Emmett, Edward DID say that he was SO crazy with Rosalie. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...