So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

Edward-we'd all tap that huh? :) Here's some food for thought-our other vamp guys are a bit left out...so ladies-Emmet or Jasper??

(:

xx((TWILOVE))xx to all!

Lizzie x

Tags: edward, emmet, hot, jasper, love, sexy, vampire

Views: 216

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are both pretty hot but i think if i had to choose i would go for Emmet!!!!!!!!
JASPER!! Emmet just seems to be full of hot air. Jasper is queit and so sexy.. In reality he could take Emmet... even though he is smaller. Jasper is so sexy....not as sexy as Edward of course!!!!!
well I love a funny guy and since Emmett oozes funny and Jasper never even cracked a joke...I would definatly choose Emmett
Jasper because he likes alice who is my fav :) But emmet is good too
Emmett.. do I have to explain?

Jasper's cool too... but Emmett is Emmett!
Jasper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, Jasper!!! He is my favourite vampire, other than Garret!
Emmet is cool alright. But I love Jasper. He just.. feels. :D
JASPER x a billion million. no question about it.

he cares for alice SO much that when she arrives at the airport back from Volterra with Edward and Bella. they don't need to do anything but look into each others eyes. how beautiful is that. no words can describe Japser. He is just simply...... Jasper. no one need say anything else...mmmmmmm.....

although Emmett would be a great big brother and i would love a bear hug from him. he just doesn't do it like jasper does!
I am definately smitten by Emmett.. Those dimples, that smile.. they make me melt.. And he's just plain ol' funny and has a great spirit.
ill have to go for jasper, sorry monkey

I have a soft spot for both, but I think I'd take Jasper. He just seems quiet and shy and a little mysterious. Tortured, too, considering how he deals with trying to be a vegetarian.
i agree lol JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittney Gaither said:
JASPER!! Emmet just seems to be full of hot air. Jasper is queit and so sexy.. In reality he could take Emmet... even though he is smaller. Jasper is so sexy....not as sexy as Edward of course!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...