So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

Edward-we'd all tap that huh? :) Here's some food for thought-our other vamp guys are a bit left out...so ladies-Emmet or Jasper??

(:

xx((TWILOVE))xx to all!

Lizzie x

Tags: edward, emmet, hot, jasper, love, sexy, vampire

Views: 227

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Emmett xxx
<3
Jasper is orsum too but emmett !!
Jasper
I Love Jasper So Much In The Base Ball Scene I Mean Have You Saw The Way He Hits That Ball, Now Thats Sexy ! And You Can Not Deny It' However I Love Emmets Personality And Hes Ruff & Strong Buh Hes Soo Caring At The Same Time So I Would Go With Emmet But Still Its A Close One'
Oh God, I don't know...Emmett? I love funny guys I guess, and I always loved Emmett anyway (after Edward and Jacob of course).
WOW!!! thats a tough one.Personally is hard to pick just one,i love Ennet's personality so tough and sweet at the same time,and being funny thats a plus.On the other hand i like Jasper's mystery,his sensitivity and i have to agree with Bonniie Eliisha Lautner he does look sexy on that baseball scene!!!! so i pick both!!! (im kinda selfish)
Jasper definitely. emmet, I've never been a huge fan of, to be honest. :\
Jasper, Theres something about him i love.
1ST: Edward
2nd: Jasper
3rd: Emment
4th: Kinda Carlise
5th:James.. But he dies Soo Maybe Beforee. ^.^
Attachments:
Yeah.. Emmett's got the body that just won't stop... but.. over all.. I am going to have to go with Jasper..(like there was even a doubt in my mind...)

::sigh::

I love you Claire! lol

Claire said:
JASPER x a billion million. no question about it.

he cares for alice SO much that when she arrives at the airport back from Volterra with Edward and Bella. they don't need to do anything but look into each others eyes. how beautiful is that. no words can describe Japser. He is just simply...... Jasper. no one need say anything else...mmmmmmm.....

although Emmett would be a great big brother and i would love a bear hug from him. he just doesn't do it like jasper does!
EMMET for sure, i adore him.......so strong and sexy....yupp i think i have him bite me anytime
JacksonsGirl said:
I love you Claire! lol

Claire said:

he cares for alice SO much that when she arrives at the airport back from Volterra with Edward and Bella. they don't need to do anything but look into each others eyes. how beautiful is that. no words can describe Japser. He is just simply...... Jasper. no one need say anything else...mmmmmmm.....

although Emmett would be a great big brother and i would love a bear hug from him. he just doesn't do it like jasper does!
I understand, i also like Jasper in the book to.....mabe im thinking to much about the movie jasper.......I love his power too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not just a Jasper thing for me..lol.. I truly enjoy (maybe that is not the right word..lol).. anyway. I truly enjoy Jackson

Yvette said:
JacksonsGirl said:
I love you Claire! lol

Claire said:

I understand, i also like Jasper in the book to.....mabe im thinking to much about the movie jasper.......I love his power too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...