Sorry I haven't been on in so long. But my grandma died. Then my chinchilla that I've had forever died too. Also me and Malachi broke up. It was a neutral decision we weren't really dealing it anymore. But I got a new guy ;Taylor. We've been going out for about two weeks. And its going really well. :) Well I just wanted to update you guys. I'll start posting again once the spammers are gone. I don't like posting when there here because you guys can't see it that much. But anyway that's it! See yeah later ;)

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The thing is Molly, they won't...there is no way to stop it now. Riley tried HTML coding to stop it and he said that Alison needs to empoly something serious...so I will create a temporary forum again and we can all go to town. Will send you the link. 

Hey guys. Miss me? :)

I havent been on because of my 10 year old cousin. His leukemia got much worse and he passed away on Monday. My family is a mess and my relationship is a joke. I just need to feel normal again. When Kyan died, i just fell apart and i haven't eaten in like two days. I'm sorry if you feel like I just forgot about you all after I left. I didn't. You guys are like family to me but i just couldn't handle anything anymore. 

I'm sorry ~Mitchy 

Oh honey I am so sorry :( Things will look up I promise you. And why is your relationship a joke? Try to eat something, just a little piece of something, it will make you feel better. I just worried about you and I am happy that you are here and we are all here for you. PM me if you would like sweets. I am willing to listen and not give any opinion. 

Sarah

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

I havent been on because of my 10 year old cousin. His leukemia got much worse and he passed away on Monday. My family is a mess and my relationship is a joke. I just need to feel normal again. When Kyan died, i just fell apart and i haven't eaten in like two days. I'm sorry if you feel like I just forgot about you all after I left. I didn't. You guys are like family to me but i just couldn't handle anything anymore. 

I'm sorry ~Mitchy 

Oh no D: that's terrible. Please, like Sarah said, eat something. I suggest something sweet and delicious personally. I'm really sorry Mich *hugs for you!!!!* 

I'm sorry ~Mitchy 

And Molly, *hugs* I'm sorry for your losses! We're here for both of you!

hey guys, my mom forced me to eat a couple bites of a sandwich this afternoon. I feel a bit better and i slept a little too. I'm srry if i worried u guys nd Molly, i am really sorry for your losses. I know how you feel </3

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:

Oh no D: that's terrible. Please, like Sarah said, eat something. I suggest something sweet and delicious personally. I'm really sorry Mich *hugs for you!!!!* 

I'm sorry ~Mitchy 

Cooper cheated, i found out a week ago but i still haven't dumped him. I just dont have the time to do it nd i never get the chance. He cheated on me with some whore named Summer. 

Sarah Elizabeth said:

Oh honey I am so sorry :( Things will look up I promise you. And why is your relationship a joke? Try to eat something, just a little piece of something, it will make you feel better. I just worried about you and I am happy that you are here and we are all here for you. PM me if you would like sweets. I am willing to listen and not give any opinion. 

Sarah

I'm sorry ~Mitchy 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...