Sorry I haven't been on in so long. But my grandma died. Then my chinchilla that I've had forever died too. Also me and Malachi broke up. It was a neutral decision we weren't really dealing it anymore. But I got a new guy ;Taylor. We've been going out for about two weeks. And its going really well. :) Well I just wanted to update you guys. I'll start posting again once the spammers are gone. I don't like posting when there here because you guys can't see it that much. But anyway that's it! See yeah later ;)

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys. Miss me? :)

I havent been on because of my 10 year old cousin. His leukemia got much worse and he passed away on Monday. My family is a mess and my relationship is a joke. I just need to feel normal again. When Kyan died, i just fell apart and i haven't eaten in like two days. I'm sorry if you feel like I just forgot about you all after I left. I didn't. You guys are like family to me but i just couldn't handle anything anymore. 

I'm sorry ~Mitchy 

Oh no D: that's terrible. Please, like Sarah said, eat something. I suggest something sweet and delicious personally. I'm really sorry Mich *hugs for you!!!!* 

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

I havent been on because of my 10 year old cousin. His leukemia got much worse and he passed away on Monday. My family is a mess and my relationship is a joke. I just need to feel normal again. When Kyan died, i just fell apart and i haven't eaten in like two days. I'm sorry if you feel like I just forgot about you all after I left. I didn't. You guys are like family to me but i just couldn't handle anything anymore. 

I'm sorry ~Mitchy 

And Molly, *hugs* I'm sorry for your losses! We're here for both of you!

hey guys, my mom forced me to eat a couple bites of a sandwich this afternoon. I feel a bit better and i slept a little too. I'm srry if i worried u guys nd Molly, i am really sorry for your losses. I know how you feel </3

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:

Oh no D: that's terrible. Please, like Sarah said, eat something. I suggest something sweet and delicious personally. I'm really sorry Mich *hugs for you!!!!* 

I'm sorry ~Mitchy 

Cooper cheated, i found out a week ago but i still haven't dumped him. I just dont have the time to do it nd i never get the chance. He cheated on me with some whore named Summer. 

Sarah Elizabeth said:

Oh honey I am so sorry :( Things will look up I promise you. And why is your relationship a joke? Try to eat something, just a little piece of something, it will make you feel better. I just worried about you and I am happy that you are here and we are all here for you. PM me if you would like sweets. I am willing to listen and not give any opinion. 

Sarah

I'm sorry ~Mitchy 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...