Any1 know thAt song! Apparently it gone big in the states!!!
Yaaay go kimbra Makin new Zealand proud!

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea I heard it before it was popular in the states. You see my sister and I run British and Irish time and sometimes Australian and new Zealand time because they run a few months ahead music wise. 

Now I think it's just an overplayed song which makes me sad because that's what they do. The only 1D song they play in my area is WMYB and it's driving me nuts really. Then they're overplaying Glad You Came and I knew that for half a year and now it's driving me nuts. Now I have a new favorite song and my friends think I'm nuts, but they'll never play it here :D

really? they dont overplay anything in my station except maybe Take Care and Feel so close to you but kelly YES ITS MY FAVORITE nd im listening it on da radio right now nd ITS MY 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday!!

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

really? they dont overplay anything in my station except maybe Take Care and Feel so close to you but kelly YES ITS MY FAVORITE nd im listening it on da radio right now nd ITS MY 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lol somebody came owt in nz months nd months ago its annoying now lol I'm just glad it went big in the states!

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Yea I heard it before it was popular in the states. You see my sister and I run British and Irish time and sometimes Australian and new Zealand time because they run a few months ahead music wise.  Now I think it's just an overplayed song which makes me sad because that's what they do. The only 1D song they play in my area is WMYB and it's driving me nuts really. Then they're overplaying Glad You Came and I knew that for half a year and now it's driving me nuts. Now I have a new favorite song and my friends think I'm nuts, but they'll never play it here :D

Lol I think i've listened to it, I only listen to one station here and it's Hot 102 which plays any kind of song as long as it's in English, the rest of the stations play mostly Spanish songs and international ones. Have u guys heard the Portuguese song that's on the radio right now?!?!? "Ay seu teu pego" or somethin like that LOL that song's been driving me nuts already, my french teacher(she's also the portuguese teacher here)played it for us last year in October, and now it's playing on the radio -.-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...