I know we all must have some constructive suggestions music wise for Mr. Chris Weitz for the soundtrack.

My first choice is a song by The postal Service Song District Sleeps Alone Tonight

Tags: moon, new, soundtrack

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Animal I Have Become would be cool

Emy Cullen said:
I think 'Every Day is Exactly the Same' by Nine Inch Nails would fit perfectly for a collage of time passing during the first months Bella is catatonic after Edward leaves.
I know it doesn't really fit in with the playlists Stephenie Meyer has, nor with the soundtrack for the movie, but the lyrics just work...

Against All Odds - Phil Collins/Westlife and Mariah Carey

Look it up and really READ those lyrics. So Bella in the woods when Edward leaves.
Bring me to Life - Evanescence (when Bella is in her zombie like state)
Apocalypse Please - Muse (when Edward is in Italy about to step into the sun)
Hysteria - Muse (when Edward leaves Bella)
That's what you get - Paramore (when Bella goes from mourning Edward to a more rebellious period)
My Immortal - Evanescence (Bella after Edward leaves)
In the End - Linkin Park (Edward after he thinks Bella has died)
I'm so Sick - Flyleaf (Bella after Edward leaves)
Falling Away with You - Muse
Creep - Radiohead (Edward thinking of himself after he leaves)
Let Down - Radiohead
Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine
Today - Smashing Pumpkins (after they "rescue" Edward)
All I want is you - U2 (Jacob thinking about Bella)
Block Rockin Beats - Chemical Brothers (Bella on the motorcycle)
Stupid Girl - Garbage (Bella)
Medication - Garbage
These are good tunes. I think Bring Me to Life would be especially awesome. I also think it would be a good idea to thread the same types of music through the entire saga. That's one of the neat things--SM's music preferences sort of influenced the Twilight soundtrack and It'd be way cool for it to continue. You're definitely on the right track with these songs.

Zhaan King said:
Bring me to Life - Evanescence (when Bella is in her zombie like state)
Apocalypse Please - Muse (when Edward is in Italy about to step into the sun) Hysteria - Muse (when Edward leaves Bella) That's what you get - Paramore (when Bella goes from mourning Edward to a more rebellious period)
My Immortal - Evanescence (Bella after Edward leaves)
In the End - Linkin Park (Edward after he thinks Bella has died)
I'm so Sick - Flyleaf (Bella after Edward leaves)
Falling Away with You - Muse
Creep - Radiohead (Edward thinking of himself after he leaves)
Let Down - Radiohead
Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine
Today - Smashing Pumpkins (after they "rescue" Edward)
All I want is you - U2 (Jacob thinking about Bella)
Block Rockin Beats - Chemical Brothers (Bella on the motorcycle)
Stupid Girl - Garbage (Bella)
Medication - Garbage
I can only think of artists that "sound" like they would fit. The Weepies, Chiodos, Flyleaf, Mazzy Star
I think My Immortal would fit in really well. Evanescence just gives me this depressing feeling and reminds me of new moon a lot...
Also Near to You by A Fine Frenzy is a song that fit in perfectly and describes the situation so good...
I also think that Joe Purdy's "Leave Me Be" would be great.The instrumentals are great; not to mention the lyrics fit perfectly.
I totally agree! I love those ones!

Tenacious D said:
I can only think of artists that "sound" like they would fit. The Weepies, Chiodos, Flyleaf, Mazzy Star
falling- lacuna coil
entwined - lacuna coil
give unto me - evanescence
exodus - evanescence
even in death - evanescence
the last song im wasting on you - evanescence
souvenirs - the gathering
alone - the gathering
Stonehenge - the gathering
missing - evanescence
lose control - evanescence*** this is my fav song! i would die if they put this in the movie!!!
ummm...maybe a bunch of otep or other hard rock for when bella is getting all dangerous and cliff diving and stuff
broken by lifehouse
everything by lifehouse
My suggestions for the 'New Moon' soundtrack are some portuguese songs that I love... and which lyrics seem to be made for the 2nd book!
Papas da Língua - 'Eu sei' (It means 'I know')
André Sardet - 'Foi Feitiço' (It means 'It was like a spell')
Ivete Sangalo - 'Se eu não te amasse tanto assim' (It means 'If I didn't love this much')
André Sardet - 'Quando eu te falei em amor' (It means 'When I talked to you about love')

I also think that some of the Chris Daughtry songs are great and fit very well... also Kelly Clarkson Songs.. and Alice Cooper's 'Poison'!

I hope they add a Paramore song also because they're great!

If anyone likes the songs and want me to translate the lyrics.. just say something!
Jess' Martins

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...