I know we all must have some constructive suggestions music wise for Mr. Chris Weitz for the soundtrack.

My first choice is a song by The postal Service Song District Sleeps Alone Tonight

Tags: moon, new, soundtrack

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i can only think of 'when you're gone' by avril lavigne , but i don`t even like the song anymore =/
I have a few suggestions :)

You make me smile - Blue October
The Scientist - Coldplay
Do You Realize - The Flaming Lips
Empty Room - Majorie Fair
Unwell - Matchbox 20
Sing For Absolution - Muse
Believe - The Bravery

:) I know theres a few but they were ones i used when i was making a fanmade new moon trailier lol.
Near To You by A Fine Frenzy
this song almost perfectly describes Bella & Jake's relationship in New Moon. plus A Fine Frenzy is just amazing anyways =)
i like the ones that "ebony cullen" suggested!
Haha whoo :)
So do I :)
Lol I hope they have Muse in the movie again!!!
I think Desperate-David Archuleta
I think all of these are good ideas.
Don't have any of my own just yet though...

Ebony said:
I have a few suggestions :)
You make me smile - Blue October The Scientist - Coldplay
Do You Realize - The Flaming Lips
Empty Room - Majorie Fair
Unwell - Matchbox 20
Sing For Absolution - Muse
Believe - The Bravery

:) I know theres a few but they were ones i used when i was making a fanmade new moon trailier lol.
I also agree with those suggestions of Ebony =)

I have an attachment most to The Scientist (Coldplay) to play when she is contemplating & then jumps from the cliff. I just imagine a close up shot of her shoe pushing off the ledge just as he says, "I'm goin back to the start" for the last time before the "oohh ooh oohh's"
I keep thinking of The Fray's "You Found Me", and Coldplay's "Lost" and "Fix You". (Fix You seems perfect for after Edward and Bella are reunited).
I'm thinking "Love Hurts" by Incubus would be a good track.
Also, love "Fix You." That'd be great.
"barbie girl" by aqua.

no. just kidding. although that is mike newton's perfect song. c: i'd say "almost lover" by a fine frenzy, but that's probably more of an eclipse jacob/bella song. how about "the horror of our love" by ludo? "for blue skies" by strays don't sleep is really pretty, too.

or more of rob's songs. :D
Shot in my house in England I have a whole two isdes of A4 paper with songs...
I know that these are few...
Speechless - Melissa O'Neil This song perfect for the fact that Bella feels speechless around Jacob, her feelings confuesed, that she can't get them right

Animal I have become - Three Days Grace The whole feeling Jacob must of gone through being changed from normal teen to wolf.

No Air - Jordan sparks ft Chris Brown speaks for it's self, Bella needs Edward, he is her air, and him leaving made it hard for her to take another day

Thoughts of a dying Atheist - Muse Edward going to try and get killed for the fact he blames himself for Bella's death (we know she's not dead, but it's what he believes.) It could be what was going through his mind before going to step into the sun

Where is your heart - Kelly Clarkson The moments before Bella and Edward Break up, just I can see this being around that time.

Haunted - Kelly Clarkson Well I think this is my theme for all of Bella's feelings in new moon, and the fact she is haunted by Edward, and her attempt to never let him go!

I have many more just can't remember....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...