I know we all must have some constructive suggestions music wise for Mr. Chris Weitz for the soundtrack.

My first choice is a song by The postal Service Song District Sleeps Alone Tonight

Tags: moon, new, soundtrack

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my immortal and bring me to life of evanescence
savin me , this is how u remind me of nickelback
mmaybe a song from linkin park
fix you of coldplay
goodbye my lover jame sblunt
My only request, would be for Chris to use the song "Tapes" by Alanis Morissette. Everyone should just listen to that song. It's so Edward, when he leaves Bella in the woods. I can't listen to that song and not think of how perfect this fits. Please someone get the message out to the ones who make the finally cut on the music for this movie.

The last lyric verse in the song is:
“I’m but a thorn in your sweet side”
“You'd better off without me”
“It’d be best to leave at once”
I have two suggestions
The Scientist and Fix You both by Coldplay
Epica-Black Infinity
Lunatica-Together
Epica-Never Enough
HIM-Dead Lovers Lane
Krypteria-The Tears I Cry <----- Perfect for twilight
well this may be a little country and too upbeat but theres 'im only me when im with you' by taylor swift. just a suggstion
I was thinking of alot of songs but three perfect ones came to mind (call me crazy but) I was thinking of

Hero by SKILLET

The last night by SKILLET

& whispers in the dark by SKILLET
I was thinking of alot of songs but three perfect ones came to mind (call me crazy but) I was thinking of

Hero by SKILLET

The last night by SKILLET

& whispers in the dark by SKILLET
the song my time of dying by 3 days grace should definately go on the sound track
I agree with those people who suggested "Haunted" by Kelly Clarkson..think the lyrics fit the story perfectly.
I know that it's a bit country, but Breathe- by Taylor Swift!!
"I see your face in my mind as a drive away
cause none of us thought it was gonna end this way
but people are people and sometimes we change our minds
but it's killing me to see you go after all this time"
that's brilliant! i didn't think about that song. kinda forgot really, but still!

Laura S. said:
I agree with those people who suggested "Haunted" by Kelly Clarkson..think the lyrics fit the story perfectly.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...