These 2 songs I personally believe are two awesome songs for new moon, the first one is from Bella to Edward, it's "Hear Me" by Kelly Clarkson when Edward leaves her in the meadow and the other one is From Jacob to Bella and it is "If it kills me" by Jason Mraz, Please Listen to these songs and let me know if you think they are perfect Bella and Jacob, Now don't just listen to it quickly..Close your eyes take your time and listen to them, I know your going to agree with me....thanks

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is an awesome song, that songs also fits perfectly for Bella to Edward....thanks for replying.....
listen to Need by Hana Pestle x
i think "Already Gone" by kelly clarkson would be perfect for edward and bella and as cheesy as it may sound, "A whole new world" from aladdin would be gd for bella and jacob!
I think She wolf by Shakira is great
Wow I haven't heard that song in a long time, just heard it again, it is a good song for Bella and Jacob......

Delica Cullen said:
i think "Already Gone" by kelly clarkson would be perfect for edward and bella and as cheesy as it may sound, "A whole new world" from aladdin would be gd for bella and jacob!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...