Hey, Twifans!

So I haven't been feeling well these past few days, but I truly realized it when my sister said I could watch anything and I said," Well, I was going to watch Eclipse, but I don't really want to watch it. . . I don't really want to see Robert today."

We nearly died, because this has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. I was going to watch it, but I decided New Moon when I was thinking about playing the Eclipse board game and wanted to do my New Moon Edward puzzle. . .

Could someone help me get back into my obsession? I know I'm sick, but it doesn't feel right. I figured no one could help me more.

Any ideas? Comments? Pictures?

Thanks, MsTWILIGHTfan15 <3

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mayb yu need to watch it from where it a began Twilight(: 
That's what I was thinking or reread the books

Ana Cullen <3 said:
Yes re read the book!!! You'll love it. That's what happened to me! :p

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
That's what I was thinking or reread the books

Ana Cullen <3 said:
Oh yeah I heard about that but I've never had it cuz I will always be obsessed about twilight TEAM EDWARD

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

omg i went through tht phase its actually a diagnosed twifan disorder approved by the Twilight Board of Houston its called TPOD (twilight personality override disorder0 its when u go into this state of being bored with twilight nd u feel u need t explore new things because u have been round it too much so the best cure is t take a week away from twilight nd once ur symptoms of bordum wear off u reread da books nd then ur back t normal I HAD IT FOR THREE WKS ND IT WAS HELL!!!!!!! its like forgetting who you are nd its scary nd really frustrating it gives u anxiety nd headaches nd it makes u itchy nd it makes u shaky its like going through withdrawls from a drug like Crack or Marijuana it feels horrible but once ur back on it ur good

THANKS! That helped! It's good to know it's not just me! :-) I'm better now.

omg i went through tht phase its actually a diagnosed twifan disorder approved by the Twilight Board of Houston its called TPOD (twilight personality override disorder0 its when u go into this state of being bored with twilight nd u feel u need t explore new things because u have been round it too much so the best cure is t take a week away from twilight nd once ur symptoms of bordum wear off u reread da books nd then ur back t normal I HAD IT FOR THREE WKS ND IT WAS HELL!!!!!!! its like forgetting who you are nd its scary nd really frustrating it gives u anxiety nd headaches nd it makes u itchy nd it makes u shaky its like going through withdrawls from a drug like Crack or Marijuana it feels horrible but once ur back on it ur good

Yeah!!!!!! TEAM EDWARD 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Oh yeah I heard about that but I've never had it cuz I will always be obsessed about twilight TEAM EDWARD

Thanks guys! All of your advice has been very helpful! I think I'm back to normal! It meant a lot that you guys could help.

:-)

Much love, MsTWILIGHTfan15

We r here to help anyone (: I've been there lol

MsTWILIGHTfan15 said:

Thanks guys! All of your advice has been very helpful! I think I'm back to normal! It meant a lot that you guys could help.

Agreed!

Ana Cullen <3 said:
We r here to help anyone (: I've been there lol

MsTWILIGHTfan15 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...