Okay guys, so here some new set pics from Eclipse & guess what, The shiny silver Volvo is no where to be found! Why on Earth would they change something so symbolic? I really have a prob with this & am def adding this to my list of needless changes made by Summit. THAT'S A BAAADDDDD SUMMIT! BAD SUMMIT!!!
Now lets quiz...does anyone know what happened to Edward's Silver Volvo? [answer at bottom!]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A: He gave it away to one lucky winner on the Tyra Banks Show!

Tags: BLACK, REPLACEMENT, VOLVO

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even shiny silver volvos don't last forever, especially when you drive like a Cullen. LOL

Actually the new one is kind of ugly, not as nice as the silver one (C30). They should have held out for a C70, at least it would have been beautiful like the people it would carry. ;-)
I am soooooo fuming !!!!!!!!!! Edward without his silver Volvo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT"!!!!!
Is that really true. He gave it away.
Overreacting much? :)
It's just a car guys,nothing else...It's not like they replaced a cast memeber,wich would be way worse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hez-lpiLhy0
you can start at minute 7 & watch for yourself!
this just erks me! i mean couldn't he waited until filming was over?

Cullen-Black said:
Is that really true. He gave it away.
Wonder if she will keep it or if it will be on ebay soon? Wait to she gets the bill from the IRS, they always takes some of the excitement and happiness away.
haha yea she's young too so I guarantee you she has no idea about paying taxes on it.....I'd sell it on ebay! Has anyone checked?

robert sutton said:
Wonder if she will keep it or if it will be on ebay soon? Wait to she gets the bill from the IRS, they always takes some of the excitement and happiness away.
Rob has said that there will be silver Volvo in New moon and in Eclipse, they wouldn't make that big change :) I guess they have other cars too because the black Volvo is in these pics and some others..
edward's volvo is like his trademark!!!! i agree. THAT'S A BAAAAAAD SUMMIT! BAD SUMMIT! but when u think about it, i was watching the movie just now, and bella's truck isn't even red, its like rusty orange. augh, summit always screws things up! especially since victoria got replaced with bryce-howard-whoever-she-is and the jacob bela kiss in new moon instead of eclipse....... augh they r gonna get SOOOOO much hate mail from me.
The car color is just a detail, as long as the story is portrayed correctly-than the color of the car isnt that big of a deal. It was significant in the books, but sometimes translating the story to the movie screen means details change in production according to what looks better on screen and how the story is adapted. Its like Bella's prom dress in the book was described as off the shoulder, and in the movie it wasnt. That didnt ruin anything, and the prom scene in the movie was still great.
i liked the other one better, the ORIGINAL 1
Ok, the silver one was definately better! I mean, do they really need something like a family car now? I think it's got something to do with Volvo doing some advertising!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...