This morning on the radio, I heard that the studio was talking to Stephenie Meyer about writing a screenplay about Nessie post-Breaking Dawn and they want to cast Taylor Swift as Nessie. Um...Seriously?! I don't know how I feel about that. I like Taylor Shift but I'm afraid that this could take Twilight into cash-cow Hollywood bubblegum Popland--which I'm sure anyone will agree would a bad thing. Taylor is a country singer I know she just filmed a movie with Taylor Lautner but does she actually have any talent as an actress??? Nessie is probably my fave Cullen even over Edward and my man Jasper so, I don't want anyone messing with her. Now, I would be interested in a story about Nessie post-Breaking Dawn but it has to be done correctly. What do you guys think???

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Lautner, Nessie, Swift, Taylor

Views: 902

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Taylor Swift as Renesmee? I don't think so lol...She is not that great actress to portray that important character! I agree on your opinion!
So glad you guys agree ;)
I adore Taylor swift but NO just cuz she's dating lautner noooo!!! I think it would damage her career!!! And just make twilight into summon it's not when they've worked so hard Taylor has defo not got the nessie look!!! Who do u guys thinks shud play renesmee :)???
Suri Cruise would be perfect as Renesmee when she's little cuz she like a little doll just like Nessie but I don't kno about who should she play her when she's grown...that's a good question. And obviously Suri could never play her cuz she's just a baby lol

Mrs Cullen said:
I adore Taylor swift but NO just cuz she's dating lautner noooo!!! I think it would damage her career!!! And just make twilight into summon it's not when they've worked so hard Taylor has defo not got the nessie look!!! Who do u guys thinks shud play renesmee :)???
I LOVE taylor swift... BUT NO WAY!!! she just wont suit that part NO WAY!!!!
I agree faye totally!!!! X

Faye_TwilightUKdream said:
I LOVE taylor swift... BUT NO WAY!!! she just wont suit that part NO WAY!!!!
Yeah she's a diamond!!! But I think someone who plays renesmee should not be famous they should be new to the business because renesmee is so special she needs to be new and pure!!

Jamie Allende said:
Suri Cruise would be perfect as Renesmee when she's little cuz she like a little doll just like Nessie but I don't kno about who should she play her when she's grown...that's a good question. And obviously Suri could never play her cuz she's just a baby lol Mrs Cullen said:
I adore Taylor swift but NO just cuz she's dating lautner noooo!!! I think it would damage her career!!! And just make twilight into summon it's not when they've worked so hard Taylor has defo not got the nessie look!!! Who do u guys thinks shud play renesmee :)???
i luv taylor swift and her songs but she wuld not make a good nessie i mean rly?? taylor has blonde hair and nessie has bronze do the math and you get a screwed up movie becuz of one mistake
Yes it should definitely be someone relatively unknown just like it was with the rest of the Cullens in Twilight cuz the Cullens are perfectly cast.

Mrs Cullen said:
Yeah she's a diamond!!! But I think someone who plays renesmee should not be famous they should be new to the business because renesmee is so special she needs to be new and pure!!

Jamie Allende said:
Suri Cruise would be perfect as Renesmee when she's little cuz she like a little doll just like Nessie but I don't kno about who should she play her when she's grown...that's a good question. And obviously Suri could never play her cuz she's just a baby lol Mrs Cullen said:
I adore Taylor swift but NO just cuz she's dating lautner noooo!!! I think it would damage her career!!! And just make twilight into summon it's not when they've worked so hard Taylor has defo not got the nessie look!!! Who do u guys thinks shud play renesmee :)???
Omg suri cruise would be a perfect nessie

Jamie Allende said:
Suri Cruise would be perfect as Renesmee when she's little cuz she like a little doll just like Nessie but I don't kno about who should she play her when she's grown...that's a good question. And obviously Suri could never play her cuz she's just a baby lol Mrs Cullen said:
I adore Taylor swift but NO just cuz she's dating lautner noooo!!! I think it would damage her career!!! And just make twilight into summon it's not when they've worked so hard Taylor has defo not got the nessie look!!! Who do u guys thinks shud play renesmee :)???
Hey Everyone,
All of u seem really awesome and I like the way you guys think so, I liked to be friends with you guys. Now, I have yet to send a friend request on Twifans cuz well i'm quite not sure how to lol but if any of you guys want to send me one that would be cool :)
Plus, Taylor has blue eyes and Renesmee has Bella's chocolate eyes

Brittney Cullen said:
i luv taylor swift and her songs but she wuld not make a good nessie i mean rly?? taylor has blonde hair and nessie has bronze do the math and you get a screwed up movie becuz of one mistake

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...