This morning on the radio, I heard that the studio was talking to Stephenie Meyer about writing a screenplay about Nessie post-Breaking Dawn and they want to cast Taylor Swift as Nessie. Um...Seriously?! I don't know how I feel about that. I like Taylor Shift but I'm afraid that this could take Twilight into cash-cow Hollywood bubblegum Popland--which I'm sure anyone will agree would a bad thing. Taylor is a country singer I know she just filmed a movie with Taylor Lautner but does she actually have any talent as an actress??? Nessie is probably my fave Cullen even over Edward and my man Jasper so, I don't want anyone messing with her. Now, I would be interested in a story about Nessie post-Breaking Dawn but it has to be done correctly. What do you guys think???

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Lautner, Nessie, Swift, Taylor

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i no and taylor wuld look weird with brown chocolate eyes, i just cant picture taylor with bronze hair and chocolate eyes

Jamie Allende said:
Plus, Taylor has blue eyes and Renesmee has Bella's chocolate eyes

Brittney Cullen said:
i luv taylor swift and her songs but she wuld not make a good nessie i mean rly?? taylor has blonde hair and nessie has bronze do the math and you get a screwed up movie becuz of one mistake
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!This is not good!There is no way Taylor Swift could even think about about even tryin gto cover Nessie!!!!!!
taylor swift as nessieeeeee??????
NO!
NOT AT ALL!
omg!!!!!!
I think Taylor Swift is gorgeous and really talented. She's not exactly how I imagined as Renesmee though and with Mackenzie Foy cast as Ness now, Taylor doesn't make a great older Mackenzie. I was thinking along the lines of Emma Roberts if that's going to happen. Though I think you can always give her a chance!

Can you imagine her now???

Brittney Cullen said:
i no and taylor wuld look weird with brown chocolate eyes, i just cant picture taylor with bronze hair and chocolate eyes

Jamie Allende said:
Plus, Taylor has blue eyes and Renesmee has Bella's chocolate eyes

Brittney Cullen said:
i luv taylor swift and her songs but she wuld not make a good nessie i mean rly?? taylor has blonde hair and nessie has bronze do the math and you get a screwed up movie becuz of one mistake
since i saw Emma Roberts in a movie i imagine her as a possible Renesmee, is quite similar to what I imagine would be Nessie as teenager.

I would love a story about Renesmee post BD. But ONLY if it's done correctly.

PLEASE NO Taylor Swift!!!!! I know she's really popular & she is talented music wise (I'm not a fan but I will give her credit where credit is due.) I don't want her ANYWHERE NEAR Twilight!!
No!!!! That's Mackenzie foy rght??
anyways she wouldn't luk good. As renesmee n don't call her Nessie please her name is renesmee !!!!
Taylor Swift is a great singer but I don't see her as Nessie at all. I think Summit should continue casting the way they have throughout the series, by casting very talented by not too well known actors. Did anyone know who Kristin Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, etc. etc. were. before Twilight? One or two might have looked familiar, but they made their roles. How would it have been if they had cast say ... Tom Cruise as Carlyle or Joe Jonas as Edward or Paris Hilton as Rosalie? You see, relatively unknown, but super talented is much better.
Yes! Emma Roberts would make a great older Rosalie I even made a discussion about it. Guys JUST LOOK AT THE RESEMBLANCE:

Edward & Bella Love said:
since i saw Emma Roberts in a movie i imagine her as a possible Renesmee, is quite similar to what I imagine would be Nessie as teenager.

I mean Renesmee lol not Rosalie!
OMG NO! breaking dawn is by far my fav twilight book, part of that being from nessie, if taylor swift got the role, it would ruin everything special about the twilight saga, jeeezz, the girl needs to choose a career and stick to it! singer or actress, make your mind up love!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...