Omg ive jst heard tht taylor launtner & taylor swift jst broke up. Thnk God i really didnt lik 2getha but dont get me wrong i still lik taylor swift when sghe was datin taylor L . Well thtz all i hav ta say all i wanna kno is how do u think about da split??????

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its kinda sad new but the way I look @ it is its just another rumor, they never realy confirmed they were together, just like all the rumors in k stew and rob, there together, they split, there prego, the live together, u never know till they personaly say it.
i heard that he was head over heals in love with her but she wasnt that in love with him and he would fly everywhere to see her but she wouldnt do the same. but thats just what i heard.
hahaha i know right its like he already lost bella and now he is losing taylor but he will get renesmee one day

Stevie Rae Johnson said:
well.. all i have to say is.... THANK THE GODDESS ABOVE!!!

and i started laughing when I read Renesme Black :)'s comment.... It sounds more like Jake the character than Taylor the Lautner... lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...