ok heyy twifans so are you with team edward or team Jacob and why?

-Me im with team Edward cause he is More romanic, and wuld wait forever well thats my opinion so tell me what you think and why!!!

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Team Edward ! :D I hate jacob! but i love taylor:D
TEAM JACOB FOR EVER!!!!!!

I love Edward because he is a perfect gentleman, but that's also very boring after a while. Jacob is funny and original and very down to earth, even though I think Taylor Lautner isn't that great looking (He does have really nice teeth though) I do find his character to be more attractive. There's just something very comforting in rooting for the underdog. (no pun intended) Now, if we're judging by the looks of the actors portraying these characters, I'm all over Rpatz like white on rice baby lol and from what I've heard, I'd take the real him over the Edward version any day. He's creative and clumsy and he obviously gets dressed in a dark closet. How cute is it that nothing he wears ever makes any sense?
SOOOO TEAM EDWARD COZ REAL MEN SPARKLE!!!! but I'm team alice as well as edward!!
Although I do like Jacob, I prefer Edward. TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!
Team Jacob. Because he's hot and Edward's not. Literally

Look at this smile how you couldn´t loving him

TEAM EDWARD

forever EDWARD
BECAUSE HE IS CARING LOVELOSE HOT BEAUTIFUL PROTECTIVE
HOTTER WITHOUT CLOTHES
who cares about the hotdog?! TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY BABE!!! xD
I can't decide. But then Jasper is my guy :)
Yea so I have a thing for Vampires so it would have to be Edward. Besides he's so perfect. Taylors pretty hot tho.... He can be kind of a jerk. Sorry but he is a bit.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...