Are you Team Edward Or Team Jacob? Vampire or Werewolf?

I personally am Team Jacob but i know most people are Team Edward :)

Why do you like E or J?

Why do you hate them :P?

Tags: Edward, Jacob, Kayla, Team

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TEAM JACOB.

because, unlike edward, he actually has a personality. he's funny, sweet, nice, sexy... and edward is annoying, overprotective, and his idea of a good time is watching you sleep. seriously. stalker man.
Jacob wins by default, because Edward's a stalker... that sparkles.
im team switzerland (dang, i screwed that up..i think?)
i love them both, first it was team edward, then after reading new moon for the second time it was team jacob..then i got over that once i knew how dumb it was. but after BD its both bcuz i love them both. but for which one is right for bella, ed-of course.
they are both great, too many reasons i cant possibly write them all...
whoaaaaaa. hahaha, true but still..i like his mighty creepy stalking..idk why, but its just cute in a freaky way. and he sparkles! why wouldnt you love a boy who sparkles?
YASMINE . said:
Jacob wins by default, because Edward's a stalker... that sparkles.
geez. he has nothing else to do...haha, he could go on twifans.com though, its pretty fun;). but i mean, sleep talking bella? thats got to be pretty dang hilarious dontcha think?

chloe. (: said:
TEAM JACOB.

because, unlike edward, he actually has a personality. he's funny, sweet, nice, sexy... and edward is annoying, overprotective, and his idea of a good time is watching you sleep. seriously. stalker man.
Is team Switzerland an option? I USED to be team Edward all the way but after Breaking Dawn, a.k.a. after Jacob stopped pushing for Bella, I decided that I could like them both =)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who stoped hating Jacob after BD. I'm sort of Team Switzerland I suppose- I don't loath Jacob like I used to, but I like Edward more, but not to the point of obssession. I'm in love with the books, not Edward or Jacob.

dietmountainlion123 said:
im team switzerland (dang, i screwed that up..i think?)
i love them both, first it was team edward, then after reading new moon for the second time it was team jacob..then i got over that once i knew how dumb it was. but after BD its both bcuz i love them both. but for which one is right for bella, ed-of course.
they are both great, too many reasons i cant possibly write them all...
I am team edward in the way that I think he was the right choice for Bella however,
In who do I like better, I am team switzerland. But a big part of me being team switzerland is because I am a sucker for love triangles. That may seem weird but I adore love triangles.
I always knew that Bella would end up with Edward it is rather obvious but I think what was shown throughout the series is that in a world without vampires, clearly, Bella would have ended up with Jacob. If Edward (god forbid) had never existed, Bella and Jacob would have ended up together extremely happy. But these books do not take place in that world therefore the love Edward and Bella share is much stronger then love Bella and Jacob were destined to have.
That is my take on things.
Hi, I am new to the site - Alison invited me after she joined us for VampRadio. I am most definitely Team Edward!
Team Edward love Jacob but .. TEAM EDWARD !
team edward, cuz i love edward haha
but i can't help loving jacob too.
so im like team both? hahah
Team Switzerland! I always wanted it to be Bella and Edward, but i never hated Jacob. He couldnt help loving Bella and Edward could be annoying at times, but anyway i am switzerland (:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...