Are you Team Edward Or Team Jacob? Vampire or Werewolf?

I personally am Team Jacob but i know most people are Team Edward :)

Why do you like E or J?

Why do you hate them :P?

Tags: Edward, Jacob, Kayla, Team

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm totally different cause im Team Jasper all the way lol, love him and he is deffinently my fave character in book series and in the film and i'm deffinetly liking vampires better then warewolfs, so yeah Team Jasper.

Jasper says Relax :D
team jasper duh i mean hello he is hot and so is edward
team jacob why people ask me because he is tan and has an eight-pack sorry edward (who only has a 6-pack)lol ;-)
Holy crap Y do u ppl vote Edward He is so NOT hott.......JACOD ALL THE WAY BABY GO WEREWOLVES/SHAPESHIFTER
We're still undecided about which Team to join... but we wrote a little song and made a little music video in response to the NEW MOON Trailer!! Check it out and let us know what you think!! xoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepjTVB0ZfA
EDWARD
i am switzerland !!! edward and jake r both hot !!!! emmett and jasper were awesome (and hot) too !!!!
omjb! as soon as jacob came in in the first book i loved him! i thought he was soooooo sweet. haha.
i'm with ya sister!

Kitty said:
Edward and Bella obviously belong together BUT...

I'm Team Jacob, just cause I like him more. Edward needs to stop whining and get over it. If Bella won't take Jacob, then I will! I only know two people in my aquaintance that have liked Jake from the beginning besides myself.
definitely team edward. cos jacob just annoys me, he gets in the way of edward+bella's relationship and i couldn't belive it in breaking dawn when i found he had imprinted Renesmee i was just like OMG!! it was really annoying 2 find out tht he was always gonna b in between renesmee, edward and bella.
TEAM JACOB coz edward dont have a 8pack!!!
Team Switzerland!! I like them both. I liked Edward at first but then once Jacob appeared more in the books i realized that i couldn't really choose between them....
I agree with you TEAM SWWITZERLAND!!

Mary Alice Brandon Cullen said:
i am switzerland !!! edward and jake r both hot !!!! emmett and jasper were awesome (and hot) too !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...