Before anything,I want to say that I am on team Edward.don't close the page,just read!
I never understand why are these teams.
I just want to ask those who really think that they are team Jacob. why?
because Taylor is hot?because you hate Robert?because you love Taylor's muscles?
if this is your answer,don't leave a comment.
I am curious: there is someone in team Jacob who really love Jacob? Jacob ,not Taylor.
Jacob is a character from the book.if you are in team Jake,you must to say that you like something at him that you couldn't find at Edward.you love him more than Edward.or anything that has to do with him,not with Taylor.
I'm really sad for my team,Edward.I mean,if u love Taylor ,than lets do team Robert and team Taylor.
Please,answer to my question because we,those who are team Edward,really want to know what is about you team,Jacob.
Don't ignore it!
P.S.: I am not against team Jacob.
Thanks in advance!

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BEST EXPANATION EVER. Not basing it on who plays who but who you think is best.

TwiORdiE said:
Whether its Team Edward or Jacob, we all have a preference. I don't think the book would be better without either, because they make the saga. Personally, it would be boring without an emotional tug of war. That's why the whole wolf pack was introduced in New Moon and the Quileute Nation was introduced in Twilight. It was coming. The fact that I'm Team Jacob just shows who I prefer for Bella. Its a tough choice - to be immortal or to be human - but love either way.
Ok I had to comment them again. I'm Team Edward but I LOVE what you said. I may disagree that Jacob is the right guy but your reasons are exactly what people need to hear. I love Jake, he's funny and is there for Bella. I admit, there are times I wanna hit him (like when Bella does in Eclipse for example) but I'm not gonna say Edward does everything exactly right either. Another thing I love about Jake is he attends Bella and Edward's wedding. He doesn't agree with her choice and he knows it'll hurt him to go, more than hurt, but he goes because it'd make Bella happy. If the pull between B/E wasn't so big and I wasn't such an Edward girl, I would want Jacob and Bella together. He really is the best choice besides Edward. If there weren't these two, I don't think I'd want Bella with anyone. It's why I feel so bad for her in Eclipse, she says all that's left is a good heart to break at the end, about Jake and I agree.

Your reasons and explanation are why I don't hate Team Jacob. Some of them actually have reasons why they're on the team besides liking Taylor. I don't think anyone could said anything better than what you wrote. Honest.

TwiORdiE said:
Like I posted in response to the Jacob and Bella couple win, I'm Team Jacob because of his unconditional love for Bella. He's so loyal to her and cares deeply for her, where he's willing to sacrifice everything just to protect her. Not only from harm of others, but from herself. He's light, she can be herself and so happy around him without feeling like he won't understand. He's sort of a carefree escape for her, a best friend, someone she can be open and honest with. Taylor and Kristen have a similar friendship, and it shows through on screen in their characters. Kristen even said in the DVD extra (Becoming Jacob) that she loves Taylor and its great coming to work and believe everything someone says and not have to lie or change. With Edward, its always so intense. Their conversations always turn so rigid. She glares at him in amazement and awe, and always wants to be changed by him, which seems like a phase. I believe love should be with someone who you can be yourself with, laugh, tell your secrets, and not feel like you have to pull teeth to make them happy. Jacob is that. He would give up everything just for her. Don't get me wrong, I know Edward would too. He almost killed himself because he thought Bella died, but I feel like Bella's love for Edward is more lustful than pure. Bella's love for Jake is just that, and although we know the outcome, if situations were changed and she didn't have to change because of the Volturi, I feel she would have picked Jacob. She wouldn't have to change for him and lose the life she has. He loves her no matter who she is. He loves her even after she's had Renesmee and he will always for eternity. It all boils down to this. Whether they changed Taylor and gave the part to someone else to play Jacob, I would feel the same. Its the story that makes me love them so much. I liked Jacob from Twilight, liked him in New Moon, and will like him in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I think he's the better person for Bella. He definitely stands as the ultimate man for her in my book. No loss, just gain. She's lost so much with Edward.

I do understand where you are coming from, though. It does help that Taylor and Jacob (pre-transformation) have similarities also. Taylor just happens to be extremely good looking (don't get me wrong, so is Rob), but he's also an extremely grounded, great guy. He's perfect for the role and I think no one else could have portrayed Jacob better than him. Who else puts in so much effort for a role? I respect him and his drive.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...