So This Is How The Game Goes.... The First Person Has To Ask A Question And The Next Person Has To Answer The Question And Tell The Truth NO MATTER WHAT!!!(Its Ok We Don't Know You!) Then, That Person Has To Make Up Another Question And The Next Person Has To Answer It etc., ect;

I'll start:
Have You Ever Kissed Anyone!?

*ii Chanqed The Title Back To Have You Ever Because It Goes Better With What You Guys Are Askinq(:
*Also Remember To Ask A Question Too(:

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ohhhh this could be fun :)

Answer - yes i have :)

Question - have u ever kissed a person of the same sex as u? :P
Noooo..
Have Yhu Ever Day Dreamed Of Twiliqht Like For Example At School?

Emma said:
ohhhh this could be fun :)

Answer - yes i have :)

Question - have u ever kissed a person of the same sex as u? :P
yes i have :D constantly lol

have u ever had an inaproprate dream about any of the actors from twilight :)
heheheh yes!! rob :-)
If you could be a character in any one of the movies(including breaking dawn) who would it be?

Emma said:

I would be Zafrina. Because I'm Brazilian too and I like her imaging power.

What vampire ability would you like to have most?
yes
yes
no
Alice
aand...Jasper's empathy!!!!!

Have you ever written a fanfiction?
mine wasnt inapropriate i had a dream robsten came to my house and took me on a drive it was a wierd dream.

Emma said:

i would love to hve Jasper ability :D imagine how much fun that would be :)

no i havent ever written a fanfic :) i would love to actually try tho mabey ill do that :)

i would really like to be Kate :D i think shes cool......or bella cause she gets Edward :P

Question - have u ever checked the weather in forks to see if it was ok for the cullens to go out? (i dont that once lol i know its a bit sad :P)
Yes ii Have Ever Since ii Strated Readinq Twiliqht ii Have Hated Summer Now ii Love Winter Soo Much ii Wanna Move To Forks When ii Get Older(:

Is Your Boyfriend Jealous Of Edward!!??

Emma said:
i would love to hve Jasper ability :D imagine how much fun that would be :)
no i havent ever written a fanfic :) i would love to actually try tho mabey ill do that :)
i would really like to be Kate :D i think shes cool......or bella cause she gets Edward :P

Question - have u ever checked the weather in forks to see if it was ok for the cullens to go out? (i dont that once lol i know its a bit sad :P)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...