hi,

ok i really need to talk to you about something that Peter (Carlisle) Facinelli said to me, you see i met him at a convention called Dragon con and we talked about Twilight and he asked me what did i like about the movie and i replied it is... a great new take on vampires. but the Cullen's need a new Cullen who is a cut up you know who makes a joke about what is going on. then Peter sigined my picture writting To --- then he asked what is your name? and i replied Dale, then he said To Dale Cullen, Dale Cullen , Dale Cullen that has a catchy ring to it then he continued the newest family member Dr. Cullen , Peter Facinelli. then since there was no one else in line behind me he asked what kind of chatacter is Dale Cullen? and i replied did you ever see the teenage mutant ninja turtles? Peter said yes! and i replied Dale Cullen is like a human Michaelangello a cut up , fun loving goof. Then suddenly Peter's eyes went wide and said that's a great idea! a human living with the Cullens! and i replied yep, he could be Bella's cousin who's parents died when he was a kid and he is living with the Cullens and he don't know or don't at first believe that there vampires! and he could do all kinds of humorous stuff with the family! Peter started laughing and said to me you really need to get intouch with Stephine Meyer about him! and that's what i have been trying to do so please try to talk to me  Peter told me to do  because i like Twilight and i really don't want the next movie to be the last or the book i have read them alot too, so when i got home i tried to write a letter to her and it kept getting longer and longer and it became The New Storm a rough draft of a book. if you like i will let you read it because i am really trying to do what Peter told me to do and i can't do it alone, could you please help me? also i have had such a positive feed back on the story i am working on another one called Dark moon rising as it stands on facebook the page has 580 likes and on watt pad it is maxed out with 1,000 like and over 7,000 reads

Views: 9

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...