How did u feel the Twilight book and movie corresponded with each other? What do u wish that they took from the book and put in the movie? What do u think htey should have kept out of the movie?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know why but think that they they missed some important Bella and Edward moments, atleast for me. For example when he's inviting her to sit with him at the lunch for the first time ..
I LOVED the movie but i think they could of put more things from the book in it like the part when bella was in biology class and she was getting freaked out by the blood
Yeah that one also ;-)

ZeAndra Whitfield said:
I LOVED the movie but i think they could of put more things from the book in it like the part when bella was in biology class and she was getting freaked out by the blood
yeah that was a good part in the book. i think that they really missed some of the small Bella & Edward moments, the ones that i thought were really key in the book.

Jesper said:
Yeah that one also ;-)

ZeAndra Whitfield said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...