mkaaaayyyyyyyyyy so comment "Michayyyyyyyyyy + BLOODLUST 4EVA" if u were here when i strted writing bloodlust and stuck around until the end of it and everyone but liv since she quit twifans IS REQUIRED TO COMMENT IF THEY WERE HERE AT THIS TIME PERIOD and im not talkin bout joining in the middle of my story i mean THE WHOLE ENCHILADA CHICAS claro? claro. so basically hayley kelly rachel madeleine ronnie hanna lizzie liv (if she bless her little heart is sneaking round hurr like a creepie stalker rapist) and anyone else who was hurr around dat time cuz i wanna continue bloodlust and i forgot where i left off so i need help TANQQSSSSSSSSSSSS QQURLSSSSSSSSSSS 

-Michayyyyyyyy DA BEASTTTTTTT

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ME AHHH MAN I REMEMBER IT WAS HANNA ME RONNIE YOU AND EERYONE ELSE

Michayyyyyyyyyyyy + BLOODLUST 4EVA

okay now tell me what i should do

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

Lol I was confuzzled by this :) BUT YAAAY FOR WHAT EVER IS HAPPENING!!
WOOP WOOP partaaaaaaay!!!!!! 
Michayyyyyyyyyy + BLOODLUST 4EVA 

Well u left it off when u broke up with John, had sex with Eli but broke up with him too.

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

ok got it lolz im such a hoe in tht story nd idk why but i stopped getting emails

Well u left it off when u broke up with John, had sex with Eli but broke up with him too.

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...