The people who made the Twilight movie should have added the Blood Testing chapter

One of the best part of the book...AND THEY CUT IT OUT... i like the movie and think they did preety well but really?

Tags: Blood, Testing, The, Twilight, added, chapter, have, made, movie, people, More…should, the, who

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree, that would have made the movie much better!
thank you! i now have 2 followers >:3

Charlotte Pattinson said:
i agree, that would have made the movie much better!
I agree! they didn't have to add scenes since it was already perfect. I also wish that they would've kept the original car scene when she first finds out he's a Vamp. Really there were alot of changes that didn't need to be made.
i wanted the car scene too, they replaced it with the forest scene instead of adding the part were Edward sparkles later on

Southern Pattinson said:
I agree! they didn't have to add scenes since it was already perfect. I also wish that they would've kept the original car scene when she first finds out he's a Vamp. Really there were alot of changes that didn't need to be made.
i sooo agree about the blood testing scene! it was one of my favourites! the rediculous thing is that they added so much useless scenes - like the green house (WTF) that wasn't IN THE BOOK and they cut out a lot of great scenes from the book- and now i'm asking, what's the point to do that??.. Also,the car and the meadow scene was two different scenes and so perfect but they just ruined them! (i was so mad about the meadow scene when i saw it! it was so not right! that was the biggest disappointment in the movie for me =/ )
Yeah I loved that scene. And that actually happened to Stephenie Meyer. That's why she wrote it. I loved that scene in the book a lot.
i did too! my parents found it weird i would burst out lauphing (or crying) when reading Twilight

TeamSandyWolf said:
the film was good but this scene is one of my favourite parts of the book - its so funny!!
omg i was soo annoyed this was one of my favourite chapters in the book! it showed how worried edward was when he saw bella like that and i liked the way mike was trying to be all like im supposed to do it but edward just picks her up into his arms lol that made me laugh. But they put a scene with that stupid school trip i mean come on what did we get out from that scene "compost tea"??? huh yh like i wanted to know they were making compost tea.... anyway bit disapointed but not alot we can do now!
i soo agree with you the meadow scene was really short i think, i know they cant always fit in everything but that was the most important scene i think and i was pretty gutted they didnt make it more like the book!

Olympia said:
i sooo agree about the blood testing scene! it was one of my favourites! the rediculous thing is that they added so much useless scenes - like the green house (WTF) that wasn't IN THE BOOK and they cut out a lot of great scenes from the book- and now i'm asking, what's the point to do that??.. Also,the car and the meadow scene was two different scenes and so perfect but they just ruined them! (i was so mad about the meadow scene when i saw it! it was so not right! that was the biggest disappointment in the movie for me =/ )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...