Bella walked in and shut the door behind her and walked over to Carlisle and me.

"Esme, Carlisle can you tell me your story of how you both met?"

"We would love to Bella."

(Esme)

It all started When I stumbled into the hospital with my mother on one arm and my husband Charles on the other. They sat me in a metal chair and twisted my leg in painful ways. When they were done they left and said to wait for Dr. Cullen. I was hoping that the coming doctor was female instead of male. Charles always got mean and jealous whenever another man was anywhere near me.

When Dr. Cullen opened the door Charles tensed and I knew I had been wrong about the doctor's gender. I hoped he would put a cast on my arm and get over with this bad experience. I tried to look down the whole time but when he touched my arm his cold touch surprised me and I regrettably looked up. Dr.Cullen was the most handsome man I had ever seen and better looking than every male movie star. I couldn't risk looking to long for Charles would punish me for it later. I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. I was in a daze all the way home. When we got home Charles beat me for hours on end for my reaction to doctor Cullen. I can't wait till i get the courage to leave him but I am afraid that he will come after me and kill me. No one in my family new about the beatings and i was glad they didn't because Charles would kidnap me before the police could do anything.

Within a year of my leg break I had given birth to my first son. He was absolutely beautiful and I was waiting for my mother to come pick me up. I would never return to Charles. I was too afraid that Charles would try to hurt my son. I would not stand for that.

The Doctor came in looking grim. For a second i was scared but I just assumed he had a bad day. He came and sat down in front of me.

"I have some bad news for you Mrs. Evenson

Your son passed away this morning in the nursery. Nobody knew what was happening until it was to late I'm so sorry there was nothing we can do. I will discharge you in a few hours."

He left me there in the room. I didn't cry. I would be with my son soon enough. I was going to jump off the high cliff at the beach.

The last thing I remember was a melodic voice whispering "this is going to hurt".

(Carlisle)

When I first saw Esme she took my breath away so when I saw her in the morgue and heard her heart barley beating I knew I had to save her. Of course with all of my adopted children i whispered that the bite would hurt. I knew that I shouldn't have been so selfish but I couldn't let her get away. Not twice. I took her to my house where no one would hear her pained cries. It pained me to see her like that but I knew patience would cure everything.

When she awoke to her new life I explained the rules and took her hunting. Our life was and still is wonderful together. Over the years we have moved all over the world and accumulated many wonderful children. 

Bella thanked us and left.

" So you really thought I was that breathtaking Carlisle."

"The most beautiful woman ever"

Tags: Carlisle, Cullen, Esme, and

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you enjoy the story of carlisle and esme sorry it's a little long.
Carlisle and Esme are a sweet couple
I know i had to write this after i saw and interview of Peter And Elizabeth talking about fan fiction although unless i write more this has already been told. Do you think i should write more.

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Yes!!!

Renesmee Alice Cullen said:
I know i had to write this after i saw and interview of Peter And Elizabeth talking about fan fiction although unless i write more this has already been told. Do you think i should write more.

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
I think i will do Alice's and jasper's story like carlisle and esme's What do you think

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Also sorry for saying arm instead of leg it was late I will post a longer and more edited version
Yes have u read my story its about alice and jasper meeting from Jaspers pov its called blue star. If you havent you should

I think i will do Alice's and jasper's story like carlisle and esme's What do you think

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
I have seen those will definitely check them out 

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes have u read my story its about alice and jasper meeting from Jaspers pov its called blue star. If you havent you should

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Thanks I will write a longer extension to this and make another copy better edited because there are some mistakes 

Lizzie Cullen-Clearwater said:
Loved it soo cute!
I LOVE IT
thanks i made another edited slightly longer version if you can find it I think it is much better check it out

Olivia Cullen said:
I LOVE IT

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...