Soooo...Who likes the Vampire Diaries? I know it's totally different from Twilight, but I'm really enjoying it so far. And Stefan is so hot! ;] Opinions, comments, questions, any thoughts?

Tags: CW, dameon, diaries, elena, moon, new, stefan, the, twilight, vampire

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually was going to post something on the show..I really enjoy it but as Meadow said there is no great chemistry between the two characters yet as it was with Edward and Bella. I actually found that it has alot of similarities to Twilight. Elena really loves the book Withering Heights like Bella, the vamps have powers of manipulation (sort of like jasper with moods) and her friend (forgot name) has some type of future telling power similar to Alice. There is also a big thing between the bad vamps vs good vamps kind of along the same track as the Cullens vs. nomads. Just found that there is alot of similarities between the two which is odd. I also never read the books (read twilight saga though) so not sure how similar the books themselves are but do enjoy the show.
Yeah I agree. Oh and her future-seeing friend's name is Bonnie I think. Your both right how they dont have equal chemisty to Edward and Bella, which is fine with me. But yeah great show. :]

Laura S. said:
I actually was going to post something on the show..I really enjoy it but as Meadow said there is no great chemistry between the two characters yet as it was with Edward and Bella. I actually found that it has alot of similarities to Twilight. Elena really loves the book Withering Heights like Bella, the vamps have powers of manipulation (sort of like jasper with moods) and her friend (forgot name) has some type of future telling power similar to Alice. There is also a big thing between the bad vamps vs good vamps kind of along the same track as the Cullens vs. nomads. Just found that there is alot of similarities between the two which is odd. I also never read the books (read twilight saga though) so not sure how similar the books themselves are but do enjoy the show.
This site is so great! I visited the fansite of Vampire Diaries and the comments there over twilight are harsh... but here we even like and compliment vampire diaries. Well, i've read the books so far so good, twilight and VD are different in many ways. But Twilight is my fave and twilight fans are great....
I totally agree! :D

Bella_swan said:
This site is so great! I visited the fansite of Vampire Diaries and the comments there over twilight are harsh... but here we even like and compliment vampire diaries. Well, i've read the books so far so good, twilight and VD are different in many ways. But Twilight is my fave and twilight fans are great....
I enjoy the show, they do borrow heavily from Twilight, (thats because its the best!). Damon is evil, evil, evil. He always get a rise out of me....(guess the actor plays his part well).
i like it mostly because it about vampier and because the male characters are hot
i like the show and i like the part in episode 4 when Damon was reading twilight and the blonde girl asked him why he wasn't sparkle in the sun xD
btw Damon is hot.. but not as hot as Edward <3
love it!
I'm a fan of the books since i was 10 back in 92 and they inspired Twilight novels, i loved how they were faithful to the novels and love that Twilight joke on episode 4.
I love the show it so good
I love Dameon he's hot & funny what girl does'nt like a bad boy ! Lol
I LOVE the show!! I have not read the books. I agree that there are alot of similarities, but it has enough differances to keep me watching. The ony thing that bothers me is that I love DAMON!! The bad guy I wolud love for him to win Elanas heart. I love the history that the show bring to it.Last seasons clif hanger.............had me yelling at the TV "NO you can't leave it like this!! I have to know what happened!!" I guess that I just can't get enough VAMPS!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...