The Apperal:

The Wedding of Jasper Whitlock and Mary-Alice Brandon<3

On this day , and this hour , two will become one.

Love has brought these two together , some call it destiny , some call it faith , and some (Jasper and Alice) Like to call it Isabella Swan. Hehe.

PEACE AND LOVE!

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*laughs* I found him on the sidewalk...

Priest: *clears throat* ANYWAYS , do you guys have your vows?

*looks at Jasper with teary eyes and smiles*

Well.. That just made my vows look like a kindergarteners english paper. *laughs* But here I go

Jasper, as you mention, our relationship was instant. Love at first sight, literally. The moment I saw you I know all my wildest dreams and visions had come true.You weren't just some fairytale, you were real. I never believed in love before you came into my life. Shot across my sky like a shooting star that I wished upon.*takes your hand* I take you now Jasper and my lifeline , my shoulder to cry on , My down right country cowboy, as my Husband. I'll cook , clean , design , and love you whenever you'd like. *smirks* And I promise , I swear to always take care of you when you need taking care of , I'll always be there when you need me and I'll never ever leave you no matter what somebody says. Your my love, my life...and I love you with all my heart. You literally brought love and light into my life. Your my Midnight sun, my light in the darkness.
Jasper whitlock hale said:

*turns to face alice*

Alice, some couples will never know love the way we have known it. Our connection was instant. You are my vision. You are my sight. You are my soul mate. As such, I also promise to come and love you up a minute on a regular basis. You are the kindest, gentlest person I have ever known. Alice I take you to be my friend, my lover my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of need, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.

HisGoldenEyes said:

*laughs* I found him on the sidewalk...

Priest: *clears throat* ANYWAYS , do you guys have your vows?

Priest: now the exanging of the rings.

*giggles and pulls my ring out and slides it on your left hand , ring finger* I love you.

*giggles and smiles , looking at the priest expectantly*

Priest:*rolls eyes* Congratulations, I know pronounce your Husband and Wife.Ladies and Gentlemen MR.And MRS.Jasper Whitlock. You may now awkwardly make out with eachother infront of this whole crowd of family and friends and random hobos whoeve come for free food

*laughs and kisses you back just as awkwardly*

I like the sound of that. *Giggles* Mr.Whitlock! :o

What do we do now?

*smliles, makes out awkwardly* Mrs whitlock :P

HisGoldenEyes said:

Priest:*rolls eyes* Congratulations, I know pronounce your Husband and Wife.Ladies and Gentlemen MR.And MRS.Jasper Whitlock. You may now awkwardly make out with eachother infront of this whole crowd of family and friends and random hobos whoeve come for free food
*giggles* Oh, yes you were! And I am sure I was intitaled to wear something you said was a surprise. *giggles* Are we done on here or pc?

*smikrs* now well, i do belive i was intitled to short shorts and a cowboy hat

HisGoldenEyes said:

*laughs and kisses you back just as awkwardly*

I like the sound of that. *Giggles* Mr.Whitlock! :o

What do we do now?

*smliles, makes out awkwardly* Mrs whitlock :P

HisGoldenEyes said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...