On October 1st, 2010 one direction was at the judges house for the beginning of the x factor. 

On October 1st, 2011 tickets sold out for the WHOLE UK AND IRELAND TOUR. in 12 minutes.

That beat Justin Bieber's record by 10 minutes. THEY DESERVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PEOPLE!!!

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My sister is the one who told me about them. She is obsessed with them. Over her bed are two giant posterboards full of 1D pictures. She has a major crush on Niall Horan and she has their signed sweatshirt.
She is pretty much obsessed and I think they are awesome :)

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:
yeah but his sister told him bout them then he started to listen to them and now he is almost as obsessed as i am with twilight

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Like the One Direction from the British x factor who's names are Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson?!?

what did john do this time i was just getting a cookie and he apparently took my phone and posted something cuz he loves 1d almost as much as i love paramore now he is eating MY cookie i will be back i just need to smack his head and then get another cookie

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Lol hi John. My sister claimed all the boys so NO ONE can think they're hot but my sister cuz she discovered them and told me :)
So thank my sister :)

1D B****** (this is john mich is in the kitchen getting a cookie right now)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...